123kemps123

Starcraft

Actually, I despise that game. Its just a game of mass confusion where the winner is the one who fields as many units as he can.

-Izaak, Lord of the Lotus Clan.

Yes I agree with you... I used to play that game a lot.. but now, I still playing it on Battle Net. It's still a very nice game!

Guest Aramid

I like world of warcaft better than that starcraft.... The units there are confusing and mastering anything there will take you weeks to understand. The graphics are not that good I guess I hate 2d games. The resources are very limited if you have no resources left you can either quit or just see your units die!!!!!!!

well i just got starcraft 2 weeks ago they need to make more units for the races theres like 7 units for one race unlike battlerealms who have a shitload of units for one race

Hello, question, do you know the third-party program that used in starcraft in battle.net to select all units at a time?

Guest Aramid

No offense for starcraft fans but its graphics and gamplay used to suck...

And they still suck. But there is an expansion for Starcraft, if thats what you may be wondering.

Yes I agree with that in starcraft, more units = more chance to win, unlike BR, we can still won even we have less units

too bad,

more than half of the starcraft players are using hack... LIKE ME!! LOLZ

Guest Aramid

starcraft is a place for hackers and most people play with it for socializing or something. No offense again to their fans.

ill report what u have done to battle.net

LOL jack! Nobody cares.

SC IS OVER. There are lots of games out there WAY better than SC but get lower ratings because SC was out first. Almost every reviewer think the new games COPIED EVERYTHING from SC. SC is so overrated. GRRRRRR!!!!

Guest Aramid

Most koreans play starcraft....still active at this time.

OMG! Star craft is dead on our country....

Starcraft still active is in West US lol.. and also EAST US hehehe and UK too

Guest Aramid

Battle Realms is the best.... Most people I know love starcraft because it has a lot more units and the details is cool. It has 2d graphics and a no lag game. Battle realms is excellent because of its gameplay and graphics and do not suck...

Guest Aramid

Yeah... The server is bad for battle realms....I hope BR's server will be better like battle.net or more...

Guest Aramid

Why do battle.net is not the server for battle realms? I believe that Battle.net is exclusively for Blizzard that could be a reason.... or gamespy volunteered to be the server...

I am playing starcraft now.. I am cofusing because the units in starcraft don't like to run.

LOL jack! Nobody cares.

SC IS OVER. There are lots of games out there WAY better than SC but get lower ratings because SC was out first. Almost every reviewer think the new games COPIED EVERYTHING from SC. SC is so overrated. GRRRRRR!!!!

10072[/snapback]

I care