Sign in to follow this  
[LOT]rundown

New Avatar

Guest Aramid

Its nightvol- "I am always here." The avatar is cool but Black is not my color.

It's just a bit small that's all. And the point of the picture is visible so, it's good.

Edit- I just stretched out the avatar to make it bigger and more clearer. Any better?

Do you even play Battle Realms? You don't know what a werewolf looks like. That's the nightvol not a werewolf.

Guest Aramid

Nightvol is very hard to kill...OMG! even kenji cannot kill it... No hero can match its power. He is very tall and has great damage. Powerful than the necromancer....

stop picking on new members rundown..:lol:

9002[/snapback]

Ok, maybe I was a bit mean but maybe if he didn't post that at all then he wouldn't of been made fun of.

Kemps, you can download the my save game here, so you would know what is a Nightvol..

Edited by BenEducationNotice

Correct. Him and all those other black things that run around are all part of the horde.

Guest Aramid

Do nightvol have a battle gear? just wondering maybe he could summon a horde... too bad he isnt playable.... he cant even naturally heal....cool....

No, they don't have any battlegears, they are just special campaign characters you have to kill at the end of the game. They already have tons of armor anyway and they do lots of damage. I think they don't have any weaknesses at all.

It would be nice if the nightvol works like a necromanzer but for lotus since Lotus and Serpent are Dark Forces....(They are Dark Forces because their Yin is dark in color) The player would have an option to pick between a master warlock's tower or a Nightvol tower which tou needs 8 warlocks to summon him ahihihi.. LoL just an opion ahehe

Edited by BenEducationNotice

Guest Aramid

yeah that will be nice.... but the lotus clan will be overpowered again.... well if nightvol will be playable i hope the dragon and the wolf clan has super units just like the necro and the nightvol....

Is nightvol the name of the race or the big black creature leading the horde.

9330[/snapback]

It's the big black creature leading the horde.

Masters already have three powerful battle gears (soul thresher to deal lots of damage, unlife to ressurect units and heroes or anti dragon spirit, and dark portal to disrupt enemy range attackers) besides, the Lotus hates the horde. Zymeth talks like he knows what Nightvol really is, and says that "Some of my people actually don't care for you." Meaning not everyone likes to be allied with the horde. The horde destroyed our homeland, bryzantine by the way.

-Izaak, Lord of the Lotus Clan.