Sign in to follow this  
Mana

Gallery, Wiki & A Mainsite Update

I have gotten most of the content up at our main site (located at: http://www.battlerealms.cc/) with the exception for the intro page which I will do later.

Some images might not work yet (in the clan pages) but that will get fixed soon.

I have also gotten permission to put up a nice walkthrough page and the soundtrack page is finally back up.

The next new addition to the site is a battle realms wiki that anyone can add on to, just put anything related to BR there, technical, story related or otherwise. Here is my stating article about the launch options of BR.

And last but not least is the gallery that some of you have been wanting for a while now. (anything that you upload has to get aproved by me).

Guest Aramid

cool.... The gallery needs more BR related picture... Good work Lord Zymeth!!!!

Hey, the wiki is very funny.. it's about Futsalfred lolz.. hehehe.. Until now, we don't know his/her gender lolz.

Well, it's great to see Zymeth finally commenting on these things that I have seen for quite a while now. However, I have not noticed many people requesting image galleries to be built, was this asked for through PM?

No, quite a few people asked that when this site was just starting and I promissed I would do it, but then I forgot :o.

Guest Aramid

I'll add more images to the gallery when I am finished collecting these cool battle realms related pics that I've downloaded....

Thread Cleaned, stay on topic.

Hey zymeth nice job there bro all the new stuff are great. i will be using them in about 1 month when i get my internet back on my pc. ill be back posting atless every day. well i hope i can enjoy this web soon again... :blink::(

Sign in to follow this