Zorglomme

How Create My Own Campaign

Hi,

i'm new on this forum, but i got battle Realms since "a long time ago" :D . I've created some maps, but I want create my own campaign , with a story. I've open cinematic files with h2otool, but I see this file got .dll too for running. Can I do my own cinematic ? And how create my own dialog box (this box who are at start of level in the adventure...) Thank you ;)

Unfortunately, it's impossible to make your own campaigns or cinematics in Battle Realms. There's very little that can actually be modded, sorry. :(

thats right but we can change one of the campaigns.with other maps and new clan.lotus of course.but the cut scenes are the realm problems.most of the br cut scenes were filmed on other maps.1 player maps for example^^

thats right but we can change one of the campaigns.with other maps and new clan.lotus of course.but the cut scenes are the realm problems.most of the br cut scenes were filmed on other maps.1 player maps for example^^

How do we do that??

The first step to making or modifying the campaigns is to fix H2OTool so it saves data compressed with PKWare's Compression Library when creating H2O archives. I am doing that at the moment.

Then you have to figure out how the .DLLS are formatted for the cinematics so you can create new ones. Still trying to figure it out.

I am not sure what UVAs are used for yet.

LTEs store the text of the game. I am currently trying to document the format.

More to come...
(Still trying to decompile Battle Realm's code. I know assembly and know it was coded in C++)

The first step to making or modifying the campaigns is to fix H2OTool so it saves data compressed with PKWare's Compression Library when creating H2O archives. I am doing that at the moment.

Then you have to figure out how the .DLLS are formatted for the cinematics so you can create new ones. Still trying to figure it out.

I am not sure what UVAs are used for yet.

LTEs store the text of the game. I am currently trying to document the format.

More to come...

(Still trying to decompile Battle Realm's code. I know assembly and know it was coded in C++)

any people know a good dll decopiler  outside hex editors ?