Sign in to follow this  
Arah and Kenji are best

Help Out Battle Realms Fan

Hi all I just registered here,I have been playing battle realms before and In my opinion its one of best games ever,one of 5 I ever played anyway,I was very dissapointed when I found out there is no Battle realms 2 :(

I would like to play online so my question is CAN ANYBODY TELL ME HOW TO PLAY ONLINE? I got this gameranger,also when I go from menu to gamespy I get message "unable to connect".So how should I do it?do you guys play online?

Also does anybody know is there slight chance of new battle realms

Thanks,hope I see some of you online :)

Hi all I just registered here,I have been playing battle realms before and In my opinion its one of best games ever,one of 6 I ever play anyway,I was very dissapointed when I found out there is no Battle realms 2 :(

I would like to play online so my question is CAN ANYBODY TELL ME HOW TO PLAY ONLINE? I got this gameranger,also when I go from menu to gamespy I get message "unable to connect".So how should I do it?do you guys play online?

im not good in this thing.. i mean about connections.. but I hav experienced the same problem when I started. A friend advised me to reconfigure your computer firewall and just check Battle Realms (include in the exception).... and presto..... I played online that day.. just try..

gamespy requires 3 ports to be opened. so open those ports. Also, you need version 1.50q to play br. You can download this version here. If you have wotw, you already have version 1.50q.

I suggest you download gameranger at www.gameranger.com then activate it through your email. Then you go play in gameranger since gameranger only requires port 16000. However, you might not need to open this port because I did not open it and I can play just fine.

OK thanks I got it I can now minstalled WOTW,but when I go to gameranger there are no servers for battle realms at all!

and when I go to gamespy from menu there are few players there but nobody seems to play, so does anybody want to play online?

Hi all I just registered here,I have been playing battle realms before and In my opinion its one of best games ever,one of 5 I ever played anyway,I was very dissapointed when I found out there is no Battle realms 2 :(

I have a bigger problem than this i can't PLAY ONLINE i test to download 6 online games and no one work it always say about the Firewall settings.. Whehehehehhew <_< this is the my worst summer ever my mp4 got broke on my bday i spend 250 pesos to buy a gun on the online game called SF but i use it 1x only i cant play on cafes cuz im grounded hmmp <_< i wish its a big rock fall from heaven and kill me................

lol dont do taht.....

OK thanks I got it I can now minstalled WOTW,but when I go to gameranger there are no servers for battle realms at all!

and when I go to gamespy from menu there are few players there but nobody seems to play, so does anybody want to play on

lol dont do taht.....

and when I go to gamespy from menu there are few players there but nobody seems to play, so does anybody want to play on

it all depends on what time u getting online....there are many players wen i go online around 7:30(INDIAN timing)...many ppl actually play br...

well wen few players are online then they just tend to pass the time and wait for some more players to come online so thats why maybe they didnot played with you.....