Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GiZMo131

Full Signature Tutorial

you see in the bottom right corner there is a tool box where it saids layers u can click in different layer.

hello guys! I see your work and I'm like "wow"

I've tried to make ony myself, but I don't come along with these layers and stuff.. :blink:

So I would ask you guys if you may would like to make a signature for me? That would be really cool, just think of Mr Tumnus and what comes you in mind, make a signature of it!

..if you would like to, of course

Go to GFX forums

GFX sub-forums/sig. shop

request a signature or select one posted there and I will get it to you as soon as possible.

GiZMo131 how do you make such cool text <_<

3228[/snapback]

Um.. i didn't make them.. i downloaded them from dafont.com or you can just use Google and type "downloadable fonts"

lol.. if you guys can't really make a sig and you really wanted one.. just pm me including all the things you want to include in it and ill be working on it:D

hey can i ask how do u put in some cool text like wat u got in urz wolfbite wit da rainbow in it...

how did u rite W-Bite in dat type of font???

Never use photoshop before. I am trying it right now.

lolz well i need some good advice hey gizmo i c ur online can u help me or even post a good font tut...

umm.. font? what do you mean by that? just download fonts from dafont.com and then use it in your sig.. it's that easy..

lol thx man i didnt know AHAHA....thx giz..

hey giz where do we save it because i tried saving it in the photshop file but it didnt work...??

to install them you need to go to control panel then go into appereance and themes and then look for the folder fonts put the font file in there and it will install...

OK same thing happen to me a few months i was crazy beause i dint now where to put the fonts ^_^ .

Guest Aramid

------- You guys must be the luckiest players in the world......

There are no lucky if they made the signature them self, then its skill. Dude. :P

lolz i am confused with aramids statement still....

ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!! CHEATERS!!!!!!!!!! lol

FUT IN UR FACE....:P

That dude dont know what he is talking about, He dosent even play BR and spam like hell in this site anyways ... kinda noob.

That guy is experienced in BR and helped keep the forums alive when it was drawing towards a period of stagnation. Hes not as noob as you think.

Im gonna record this argument as 'The first guy to ever own Futsalfred'.

The user trivia article can be found here: http://www.battlerealms.cc/wiki/

lol dw legion nobody knows wat futy is talkin about half the time hehe its normal bro...:P