Who would win if all clans would fight  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win if all clans would fight

• Dragon
    • Serpent
    • Lotus
    • Wolf

not the clan win the match, the player do it

For the first time i agree with epoX not the clan wins the match the player cause if u are a noob lotus even though the clan is strong u dont stand a chance to a dragon expert cause u dont know how to play.It depends how good the player is ;)

if in the begin of the match wolf attacks lotus lotus will be death and if dragon attacks serpent serpent will be death and after this it will be a battle between wolf and dragon

Wrong wrong wrong who said lotus is weak against wolf he gets dc and your ballista of no use he gets tower your wolves no good he gets ds your maulers no good u see. :mellow: and i almost forgot sc ......

i voted serpent only because i prefer playing as them, but i belive that the 4 clans are equally balanced out deliberatly, so your style of play affects who would win, not nescaccaily the clan..if that makes sense :huh:

No clan is better than the others. What people do here is just they say which clan they think are the coolest.

I voted serpent, because they are pretty good at everything. I usually play skirmishes where I let all three other clans team up on me, and I usually win when using dragon and serpent. When I use wolf I usually lose and with Lotus I almost always lose.

Lotus is very powerful if you know what you are doing, they almost never lose in long games if the right person is in control of them

Lotus is very powerful if you know what you are doing, they almost never lose in long games if the right person is in control of them

Nope, Lotus is equal to all other clans. In fact, I don't think I've ever lost to a Lotus. Not in Skirmish, LAN or Online. Haven't played online for many years though.

The clan that I lose against most is dragon. Very few times I lose against serpent or wolf.

although having thought about it a bit, dont forghet zombies for your own good...

Even if there is a way to watch the AI play as the clans it wont be 100 % sure who will win cuz i`ve been watching AI`s with serp, they suck if the AI isnt a Master AI. The best way to see who will win is to take a close look at the BG`s of all the clans and discuss. I chose Serpent.

SErpent, they will just use bandits and dissapear and wait for all the others kill each other, then finish whats left of them. :rolleyes:

Lotus Clan, physically weak but magically strong :P