Sign in to follow this  
Mana

We Have Moved And Are Now Back Up!

What should of been a few hours of downtime seemed to have spanned over a few days and I appologize for that. However now we have more space and bandwidth (for maps and other modifications) which should provide a more pleasant experience to everyone.

The mainsite should become fully functional again sometime later this week.

In other news:

A .h20 archiver is being made which should finally enable us to make Battle Realms mods (be it high def textures or changing around the way the models look...) so stay tuned!

GJ as always Zymeth.

HD textures sounds good. But will this mean we can improve all the textures or just the units?

PS: If you changed the textures would it make your version of BR incompatible with others unless they had it too?

GJ as always Zymeth.

HD textures sounds good. But will this mean we can improve all the textures or just the units?

PS: If you changed the textures would it make your version of BR incompatible with others unless they had it too?

That be any and all textures... and no it would be compitable with the newest version. Unless I specificaly choose it to require a new version.

Whooo and I had thought the side is totally destroyed forever. But now I can download the next maps for Battle Realms. :D

When will our archiver be released.

I have an... ugh... ALPHA version of it right now! :)

I guess once the FINAL version is here it will go public :)

Sign in to follow this