Mana

Mainsite Fully Functional And Battle Realms Download Links Removed

Finally I was able to restore the main site to its functional state (it was severely injured during the move) by replacing the exact paths to relative paths. So now even if we move again the mainsite should stay working regardless.

Sadly I have also been contacted by Liquid Entertainment and asked to remove any and all links to the free Battle Realms downloads. And it's not a problem of space or bandwidth I would of kept the download up (regardless all those out of bandwidth messages :P) but I've been told not to. So the main links have been removed and from now on if someone asks how to obtain BR you should link them to the Direct2Drive Page. Remember I don't need to see any links... but hey there are other ways of getting the game whit out me seeing links... right? ;)

Also, if anyone finds a page that does not work pleas post the link to it in this thread, thanks :).

sorry didnt know it so i posted the link in a thread...but you removed it :)

Will look into that. {Whoops, problems... Anyone have a spare decoder?}

Does being unable to upload files and unable to add a new avatar classify as problems?

yes it very much does... I will look into that later today :o

Alright, the avatar upload is working fine now, but I still keep getting an error when trying to upload my one file for the maps...keeps saying there was an error while trying to move the file to the appropriate directory and to contact the admin.

How am I supposed to get 5 maps uploaded without sending each up separately? seems like sending them as a Zip file doesn't work..

Yes the size is under 2 MB, in fact it is 1.5 MB which is 500 KB smaller than the limit.

my br waz destroyed wen my com crashed. i cant get it from d2d as it says only us. and its nowhere to be found in stores near me.

any help accepted! pls!