Sign in to follow this  
Jebus Rice

Give This Guy Admin

This Guy Should Get Admin  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ryan Get Admin

Currently im the only one who is active in the CSS Dust2 24/7 Texas pub, and to be honest, if you dont care about that server, just give me admin so i can atleast clean it up and make the fucking server a little decent to play. If you do care about the server, still give me admin, because im there for about 2-4 hours a day just on that server, i see more than 20-30 hackers within those 4 hours, so i can get rid of them and make the server a little decent to play.

STEAM_0:1:50625702

Account Name: Ryan_Vitale

Well I'm just going to say this right here and now. You come off as a pompous asshole who needs to learn how not to let their ego get a hold of themselves. If you were really admin material, you would know that there is a place where you can submit an admin request. If you have already done so, you need to wait for other admins to accept you. Just because you are the "Only one that is active in the CSS Dust2 24/7 Texas pub", doesn't mean that you deserve the title. Also, if you see someone hack, pull up a demo and post a ban request. Also, it's unlikely that you would be chosen for admin at this moment as many, if not all, of our current admins have no knowledge of you.

This is just my opinion so don't take it to heart.

• Upvote 7

Lol i agree with Willerms... if you did get admin first thing you should do is ban yourself for being a dumbass

well first off, i dont have a huge ego, because i play there alot i offered to clean the servers up, i never said you had to give me admin, i was just asking for it in a forceful way so i can get to it now and don't have to wait for a month or two months

so technically your the one who is the pompous asshole posting your opinion on someone else's post who didn't ask for it. Maybe you should post somewhere else and not let your rude behavior get in the way of someone who is trying to help the server you fucking ignorant bastard

I have no idea where to start with this.

I know! A lot is two words. "I" should be capitalized. The title of the thread is "Give This Guy Admin". Patience is a virtue. Your is possessive. This is a public board and I have the right to freedom of speech. This gives me the right to voice my opinion on things like this. I don't care if you didn't ask for my opinion on this for the forums are a public place meant for discussion. I also post in other areas because I am involved in the community. If I were ignorant, why would I care about your mundane squabble? I know I'm a pompous asshole because that is a title that is shared by Sfen and I. I am also mostly pissed off at your ignorance because you put me in a pissy mood right after a really shitty nap. Piss off you wanker.

• Upvote 4

Compared to this guy, I'm a saint B)

• Upvote 1

People still play CS:S? I cannot begin to understand why.

Particularly with charming characters like this guy on the server.

• Upvote 3

i understand why Willerns is mad, its tough to get a girl when all he does is post on forums correcting spelling and grammar and punctuation, that's why his best friend are his mom's Victoria's Secrets magazines she gets in the mail. I can understand they are very beautiful women, and you have high expectations but as of right now, you should start lowering those and get laid. Thanks, Have a Nice Day!

i understand why Willerns is mad, its tough to get a girl when all he does is post on forums correcting spelling and grammar and punctuation, that's why his best friend are his mom's Victoria's Secrets magazines she gets in the mail. I can understand they are very beautiful women, and you have high expectations but as of right now, you should start lowering those and get laid. Thanks, Have a Nice Day!

Wow a comment about his mom and a lack of ability to get women.

This man is a genius when it comes to insults.

• Upvote 3

well first off, i dont have a huge ego, because i play there alot i offered to clean the servers up, i never said you had to give me admin, i was just asking for it in a forceful way so i can get to it now and don't have to wait for a month or two months

so technically your the one who is the pompous asshole posting your opinion on someone else's post who didn't ask for it. Maybe you should post somewhere else and not let your rude behavior get in the way of someone who is trying to help the server you fucking ignorant bastard

Wow.

Just ban him. No reason to deal with that on the forums.

This is ridiculous. And I even don't want to see insults / getting personal against Willerms / any other lotus member / recruit that just tells the truth.

It's like "hello, I am Jebus, bow down and thank me that I visit your servers"

Playing on Lotus servers is a privilege, even on CS Servers. IMO he just lost his. No matter if there is actually an admin or not; no matter if it's my game or not - I don't want such persons on our servers nor does I want people link lotus servers with such ignorance and snootiness.

But as this is not my server, nor is it a hacker on any lotus server, it's not up to me - until someone tells me different.

edit:

dafuq!

• Upvote 1

i sure hope your not the same Ronin that was on the Lotus server hacking earlier which with i have 3 demos of first-person, IMO idgaf what u faggots think, this was just a simple post to increase chances to get admin on a server i play alot in doing so helping to rid it of hackers. Nothing else and nothing more, so how about all you fake wannabe niggers get the fuck off this post and go somewhere else. Thanks, Have a Nice Day!

i sure hope your not the same Ronin that was on the Lotus server hacking earlier which with i have 3 demos of first-person, IMO idgaf what u faggots think, this was just a simple post to increase chances to get admin on a server i play alot in doing so helping to rid it of hackers. Nothing else and nothing more, so how about all you fake wannabe niggers get the fuck off this post and go somewhere else. Thanks, Have a Nice Day!

I'm unclear what would lead you to believe that trolling Lotus staff, admins, members, and recruits would be a good way to increase your chances of becoming an admin. I would expect that this approach is far more likely to get you banned.

• Upvote 3

Pissed-off-Obama-U-mad-yeah-u-mad.jpg

"Tired of Wannabe Virgins Posting in Shit That They Have No Right Too"

-Jebus

Wait, so we want to be virgins? There are so many things wrong with that sentence. I honestly don't know where to start.

Trolling complete. Everyone return to your regular business.

• Upvote 4

Actually, maybe we should take a closer look at this guy - somehow his accuracy is 2x better than the top player (and also the top 10 average) on our servers (http://stats.lotusclan.com/player_skill_graph/3089524).

Also, troll is troll: http://stats.lotusclan.com/player_histories/chat/3089524

If this was on TF2, I would take care of it myself, but as it is not, I'll leave it to CrUshed or staff to decide.

• Upvote 3

all you kids are the same, when it comes to a girl kicking your ass, calling you out, telling everyone else the truth about ur piece of shit life, you all get mad and join together to basically give eachother handjobs in the process of hoping for some sort of a set of fulfillment in being remotely good at this game. so once again for you trolling niggers, "Thanks, and Have a Nice Day!"

Actually, maybe we should take a closer look at this guy - somehow his accuracy is 2x better than the top player (and also the top 10 average) on our servers (http://stats.lotuscl...l_graph/3089524).

Also, troll is troll: http://stats.lotuscl...es/chat/3089524

If this was on TF2, I would take care of it myself, but as it is not, I'll leave it to CrUshed or staff to decide.

i'll download tf2 and come in there and pwn you up and down the screen, and in doing so, listen to you crying in the corner cause a girl is kicking your ass in a video game

all you kids are the same, when it comes to a girl kicking your ass, calling you out, telling everyone else the truth about ur piece of shit life, you all get mad and join together to basically give eachother handjobs in the process of hoping for some sort of a set of fulfillment in being remotely good at this game. so once again for you trolling niggers, "Thanks, and Have a Nice Day!"

i'll download tf2 and come in there and pwn you up and down the screen, and in doing so, listen to you crying in the corner cause a girl is kicking your ass in a video game

Well what are you waiting for stop trolling on the forums and go download so you can show ME how good you really are..... So in the mean time im waiting on what ill vulgar reply you will make, but why should i. Less talk in forums more action in game till then, THANK YOU.. Have a nice day!

13315800562272.jpg

Edited by SoulReaper
  • Upvote 3

Continue to tell us how we have a piece of shit life while you say you will dl tf2 and then pwn us.

• Upvote 1

You asked for it, you got it. Banned.

• Upvote 4

you asked for it, you got denied, you cried to your mommy, you already had, and always will have it, VIRGINITY

LOL. Because TF2 and CSS have the same gameplay. Being great at CSS =/= being great at TF2.

Though I do appreciate you brightening my mood on this rainy evening.

Also, Cactus is married so I highly doubt he's a virgin

you asked for it, you got denied, you cried to your mommy, you already had, and always will have it, VIRGINITY

Dude, I am pretty sure Cactus lost his virginity a long time ago. THAT MAN IS HOTT. wub.png Even if his virginity was still in tact, I am pretty sure there are like 1000000 on these forums willing to take it from him.

Just stop, its obvious he'll be delt with.

Let it go and Afro will deal with it in the morning.

• Upvote 2