Hawkear

I Found 2 Abandoned Kittens

I found 2 black kittens on a box throw into a field over a fence...what assholes who did that, I now own them...I can't really manage to keep them but I still am going to anyway, I can afford it I just work a lot, I hope they will be ok at home w/o me, I'm sure they will tho. Any ideas for names? Something that goes together since they are brothers and black.

Some people are retards -_-

How about 'Team' and 'Fortress'?

• Upvote 6

aha lol, idk team and fortress...I was thinking something tf2y but thats a bit...too much, lol, I was thinking demoman for one tho, thatd be funny...

I figured out names for them....Demo and solly, I just hope they dont get into a WAR! with each other XD

• Upvote 1

I hear reddit gives free karma for pics of boxes of kittens.

• Upvote 4

hehe well 2 kittens are going into a box! Cept...I don't go on reddit much, what's karma do? Buy me keys, cuz if so Im getting 98 more cats

Pics or it didn't happen.

I can't find kitten pictures anywhere else on the internet.

Seriously though, post pictures of your kittens.

• Upvote 3

Lol Ka and boom is pretty good, I still am thinking demo and solly but thats a good one, Still tho ill post a pic of them, kinda shitty quality but you asked for it! I mean who doesn't wanna see some kitties

Are they ladycats or dudecats? Not that it completely matters, but ahhh.....I am so excited.

I love cats.

• Upvote 2

Ya cats are the best, I like dogs too but they're just not the same as a cat laying on you purring, its long legs curled around yours, gently stroking you, letting u know u are giant of a man and....oh srry...I got a bit distracted there, anyway pics soon!

• Upvote 1

Ya cats are the best, I like dogs too but they're just not the same as a cat laying on you purring, its long legs curled around yours, gently stroking you, letting u know u are giant of a man and....oh srry...I got a bit distracted there, anyway pics soon!

Yeah, I cannot pick between the two (cats and dogs). I love my kitty (her name is Anime). wub.png

• Upvote 1

2kitties.png

superkitty.png

kitty1.png

Here's some really bad quality pics, I had to put a lamp behind them just to see them since they're so black, but that is why I like them so much, black cats are my fav kind

spoilers are for the spoiled...

Ya i had 3 cats at my last house with my mom, I missed them and now I have new ones to fill the void, i had a black cat named lanky and a calico called momma cat( since she had so many litters) I had her for about 7 years now she found us in London on a sidewalk, London Ontario that is...anyway lanky came in one lonely night when i was alone in my house with 2 feet of snow outside, he came in meowing his head off and it's been a match ever since, he is a cool cat, solly reminds me of him a lot, very skittish and nervous, a survivalist if you will, funny though to see him so paranoid, but also sad cuz it means the owners were mean to him, he does meow a lot too, just like lanky, in fact he is right now!

OH and they are both dude cats

Edited by Hawkear
  • Upvote 2

I ate them both....nomnom, cat is a bit stringy mind you if you partake...

but for real, I found out one is a girl...that's gonna cost a bit to get her fixed...damn those vets, always trying to steal my well earned key money!

• Upvote 1

I ate them both....nomnom, cat is a bit stringy mind you if you partake...

but for real, I found out one is a girl...that's gonna cost a bit to get her fixed...damn those vets, always trying to steal my well earned key money!

I don't know about in Canada, but I know some shelters and animal groups will do them for discounts especially if you are doing two at once.

• Upvote 1

Or I could prepare them for a...Hawkear EXAMINATION! I am Ze medic, I will not be outdone by some, lab coat wearing "so called" professionals, I have standards!

Or I could prepare them for a...Hawkear EXAMINATION! I am Ze medic, I will not be outdone by some, lab coat wearing "so called" professionals, I have standards!

Michael-scott-no-god-no.gif

• Upvote 4