marcelo_20xx

Modding Battlereams.dat

On 23/11/2016 at 8:15 AM, Gregor8356 said:

after play  only finde difference with library goggame.dll and try without the file  and I do not notice any difference in gameplay + i add my desktop resolution in ini file thts allrest looks fine no errors niticed

:blink:
So you made it work with gog version? Thats amazing!!! :D
That's all it took? Delete " goggame.dll " ?

On 23.11.2016 at 11:21 PM, shmouver said:

:blink:
So you made it work with gog version? Thats amazing!!! :D
That's all it took? Delete " goggame.dll " ?

yeah haahah exactly I play your game  and it was real funn remember that me the good old battles haha  I imake me a constructive Idea is finde a way to pop up  the made from you bg   to AI  boot's  only knowing the methot from me is swap not used  or simply  week Bg to your's

Hi , :) . I'm a new member here , and new modder of Battle Realms with Help of " Battle Realms DATA Editor by STIVUN "

The toool was perfect ! :):D . but , i still confused , How do I modify the building that can be upgraded , Like the town square to the royal academy .

so , i want other building can be upgraded ( Like the Shrine to Assasin's Den ) . but , i didn't know how to do it . If there is someone here to help me, I would be very grateful :D:D:):)

On 12.2.2017 at 6:14 AM, ForestGreen said:

Hi , :) . I'm a new member here , and new modder of Battle Realms with Help of " Battle Realms DATA Editor by STIVUN "

The toool was perfect ! :):D . but , i still confused , How do I modify the building that can be upgraded , Like the town square to the royal academy .

so , i want other building can be upgraded ( Like the Shrine to Assasin's Den ) . but , i didn't know how to do it . If there is someone here to help me, I would be very grateful :D:D:):)

Hi, this was made by Shmouver here :

On 12/2/2017 at 10:18 PM, Gregor8356 said:

Hi, this was made by Shmouver here :

it works! , But can only be used once. If the building which I edit, if destroyed, buttons to upgrade was not seen again , Can only be used once . Do you know how to upgrade it so that the button it does not disappear? So I can use it many times (y) :):D 

it works! , But can only be used once. If the building which I edit, if destroyed, buttons to upgrade was not seen again , Can only be used once . Do you know how to upgrade it so that the button it does not disappear? So I can use it many times (y) :):D 

yes its possible but to make this, you have to plan it how this gona be work ;)

Edited by Gregor8356

On 12.2.2017 at 4:36 PM, ForestGreen said:

eg. in game are 4 townsquare boutons if you want you can use all in one clan so the button will be shown 4 times an can be pressed 4 times rest is depending of  you what caln will have   upgrade button and what buldings are be displayed

Edited by Gregor8356

On 13/2/2017 at 5:48 PM, Gregor8356 said:

eg. in game are 4 townsquare boutons if you want you can use all in one clan so the button will be shown 4 times an can be pressed 4 times rest is depending of  you what caln will have   upgrade button and what buldings are be displayed

I'm sorry :( . I know now . The upgrade button doesn't limited or disappears when i used it one time , it's because...............

I Activated the technique " Dragon Heart " ( techniques in dojos I used to I can upgrade to a building which I modif. ) so it's disappear :P 

That's why the button is disappear :P :v . I'm so sorry. :( . and , Thank you very much for your help Gregor :) .

Err gregor 

Can you help me with my mod crashing

I dont think my game crashes with i use my mod only crashes when i load game with kenji summoned

People say its crashing when starting skirmish 

Ultra dragon kenji mod in youtube

On 23.2.2017 at 0:09 PM, guitarixAJ said:

Err gregor 

Can you help me with my mod crashing

I dont think my game crashes with i use my mod only crashes when i load game with kenji summoned

People say its crashing when starting skirmish 

Ultra dragon kenji mod in youtube

Hi,

you should be 100% that kenji make te error for the begining you should remove kenji from the traning from game and make sure the nothing else make problem 

when the kenji is real problem you should look clouser the his Bg inates or his stats  to eliminate that problem 

Yes 

I think his BG is a problem because i used to chain effects on every hit

And i am also suspicious about other crashing reason maybe the rice and water cap being high or the trainer hack

And another problem is. I cannot debug it right now because i dont have my laptop anymore thus i ended updating and other reasons too

Do you have bugs or crashes if the rice/water cap is too high?

E.x.100,000 rice & 50,000 water = crash

I somewhat remember crashing with this values 

Can you help confirm?

On 28.2.2017 at 7:55 PM, guitarixAJ said:

Yes 

I think his BG is a problem because i used to chain effects on every hit

And i am also suspicious about other crashing reason maybe the rice and water cap being high or the trainer hack

And another problem is. I cannot debug it right now because i dont have my laptop anymore thus i ended updating and other reasons too

Do you have bugs or crashes if the rice/water cap is too high?

E.x.100,000 rice & 50,000 water = crash

I somewhat remember crashing with this values 

Can you help confirm?

yes , I also notice crashes about the rice  huts capasity and all that stuff this si strange what make the crashwhat is normal to game and what is not strange:blink: yes confirmed

about bg try to remove efects working on hit

Edited by Gregor8356

On 2/28/2017 at 7:03 AM, Gregor8356 said:

yes , I also notice crashes about the rice  huts capasity and all that stuff this si strange what make the crashwhat is normal to game and what is not strange:blink: yes confirmed

about bg try to remove efects working on hit

Ok nice. Im thinking on fixing the resources capacity and make them into a more realistic values like 10 k rice and 5 k water

And single hut capacity will be 200 and 100 in water 

For kenji BG i dont to much about it crashing. so far no crashing for kenji hitting his enemy even with those chain effects. BG is less likely to be causing it

On 1.3.2017 at 6:04 AM, guitarixAJ said:

Ok nice. Im thinking on fixing the resources capacity and make them into a more realistic values like 10 k rice and 5 k water

And single hut capacity will be 200 and 100 in water 

For kenji BG i dont to much about it crashing. so far no crashing for kenji hitting his enemy even with those chain effects. BG is less likely to be causing it

ok make test and take needed corections

On 3/1/2017 at 1:23 PM, Gregor8356 said:

ok make test and take needed corections

Nah i cant do anything about it yet because i dont have BR anymore to. Need reinstalling T_T

On 1.3.2017 at 6:34 AM, guitarixAJ said:

Nah i cant do anything about it yet because i dont have BR anymore to. Need reinstalling T_T

don't you know br can be copied but if you don't have any computer and your mod that's bad, so what is left you is wait 

Edited by Gregor8356

Hi Gregor ^_^

Is it Okay if I make just one request from you?

I would really appreciate it a lot ^_^

I'm trying to re-make a new Balance Mod with added features but I just need some help from you ^_^

Can you please send me an "H2o File that has (Shinja No Sword)'s Name change to (Lord Oja)

and also a ling for a new h2otool file... cause the one posted here is no longer active.

That is all I need

thank you ^_^

and I shall await for your response ^_^

On 4.7.2017 at 8:58 AM, Jysn said:

Hi Gregor ^_^

Is it Okay if I make just one request from you?

I would really appreciate it a lot ^_^

I'm trying to re-make a new Balance Mod with added features but I just need some help from you ^_^

Can you please send me an "H2o File that has (Shinja No Sword)'s Name change to (Lord Oja)

and also a ling for a new h2otool file... cause the one posted here is no longer active.

That is all I need

thank you ^_^

and I shall await for your response ^_^

http://www112.zippyshare.com/v/nxxkicEw/file.html

link to unpacker H2o files

when you unpack  h20 files find folder text then open Br Editor and find in menu tools texst editor open then it unpacked folder text file Console_Tooltips.lte  then select in editor which you want to use of wich  hero Data_Units.TooltipDesc2  this number response in game description and have desription to free edit

For example,

541 second console tooltip from zymeth unit section( secon tooltips are free to use)

you ned to put this nuber to shinja tooltip

and edit description in text editor open  file Console_Tooltips.ltethen edit   description response to second tool tip of zymeth description edit to (Lord Ojia)  dotn foget to save 

and text folder from H20 file should be in geme puted

exactly there where was unpacked

Oh.

Wow.

tnx For the Link ^_^

but can show me as well a screen shot on how to extract and edit the file I'm having a hard time navigating the tools...

sorry ^_^

Oh. It's Fine then.

tnx anyway :)

btw...

I'm having a hard time making a new teleport battle gear...

I tried copying Koril's teleport battle gear and still won't work...

I don't know what I did wrong :(

Any suggestions?

btw...

i'm trying to make this teleport to work on any unit

but i desperately need your help 

or if you have a .dat file that has a working teleport I would love to copy it if you can give me a link or anything that can help?

tnx ^_^ 

On 6.7.2017 at 8:07 PM, Jysn said:

Oh. It's Fine then.

tnx anyway :)

btw...

I'm having a hard time making a new teleport battle gear...

I tried copying Koril's teleport battle gear and still won't work...

I don't know what I did wrong :(

Any suggestions?

btw...

i'm trying to make this teleport to work on any unit

but i desperately need your help 

or if you have a .dat file that has a working teleport I would love to copy it if you can give me a link or anything that can help?

tnx ^_^ 

fi I am good remember try with efect first and second this should by add

it didn't work... :(

Gregor.

do you still have this File?

This guy made a request that i also want...

maybe I can copy the original format of the one you made in this .dat file...

this 2.png

Edited by Jysn

I hava lots of mod and I lost mater which one is which only have some folder with all mods nad that one was only on time  download and they want to be at least 1 time at mont if not they deleate the file

the Bg you made  must only teleport or somthinh more I remember the teloport could work only when only teleporting unit if you add some thing more it will not teleport advice rewrite all setings from orginal tweleport and test  it is stil not work oder wise  change ability ; this should help

Edited by Gregor8356

i tried copying the oroginal BG but still no luck :(

pls help...

this is the only thing i need but can't fix it...

if it's fine pls look at my".dat" file 

I used reserved file 0 (2nd)

I'm trying to make a teleport BG with Coridor effect...

Battle_Realms.dat