• Announcements

• Afronanny

If you have been votebanned, read this!

If you have been votebanned, wait a while then try connecting again. It is not permanent. You should not post an unban request for a voteban. We can not and will not do anything about it. Just wait it out
    • Dr. Obvious

TF2 Admin Application Format

Please read the following directions carefully.   IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS, DO NOT APPLY.   Please note if you apply and do not meet the requirements, you will be denied, and unable to reapply until further notice. If you reapply, still not meeting the requirements, or before the period given on the last denial, you will be permanently denied an admin position from LotusClan.   NOTE: Staff have the right to adjust the requirements as they see fit or more suitable.   Admin Application Minimum Requirements: Must be at least 16 years of age. Applicants under the age of 18 are encouraged to know our community, and its members. Applicants must have at least 3 days of activity on Lotus servers before being eligible to apply for admin. Having a microphone is encouraged, but not mandatory. Must be relatively active on the forums and servers. We're looking for serious admins. Absolutely NO records of cheating, VAC bans, and hacking on your Steam history. No Lotus server or forums bans within the last 6 months.

Note: Once you've submitted your application you're encouraged to examine it within the next 48 hours. During that period of time, further questions may be asked in regards to your application. A decision will be made after the 48 hours.  
      Please post in the correct Forum Section (Admin Applications) or your application will be denied. Your application must be complete, clear, and easy to read. You may not edit your application once submitted. Do not use unreadable font or color. Be professional.   For applying, please use the following template:
      Note: you will not be able to change or see your application after you posted it.
marcelo_20xx

Modding Battlereams.dat

2334 posts in this topic

Lotus >>>>

21 = Sehk

22 = Channeler

23 = diseased one

24 = Golem

25 = Infested one

26 = leaf disciple

27 = master warlock

28 = Peasant

1F = Lythis

7C = Overseer

7D = Reaper

Edit your post.

And Nice Job, that's good Explaining.

Here's the really complete list

Original Battle Realms
======================
======================

Dragon
======
00 Archer
01 Chemist
02 Dragon Warrior
03 Geisha
04 Kabuki
05 Peasant
06 Sumo Canonneer
07 Samurai
08 Spearman

Reserved's
==========
0A
0B
0C
0D
0E
0F

Serpent
=======
13 Bandit
14 Cannoneer
15 Crossbowman
16 Geisha
17 Musketeer
18 Peasant
19 Raider
1A Ronin
1B Spirit Warrior
1C Spirit Warrior 2
1D Swordman

Lotus
=====
1E Blade Acolyte
1F Lythis
20 Tausil
21 Sehk
22 Channeler
23 Diseased one
24 Golem
25 Infested one
26 Leaf disciple
27 Master warlock
28 Peasant
29 Staff Adept
2A Unclean
2B Warlock

Wolf
====
2C Ballista Man
2D Berserker
2E Brawler
2F Druidess
30 Hurler
31 Mauler
32 Pack Master
33 Peasant
34 Pitch Slinger
35 Sledger
36 Werewolf

Misc
====
37 Bat
38 Butterfly
39 The Dragon
3A Dragonfly
3B Fish
3C Fly
3D Frog
3E Hawk
3F Hordeling
40 Original Prince Taro (crash the game)
41 Lilypad Frog
42 Monk
43 Nightvol
44 Ninja
45 Owl
46 Rabbit
47 Rat
48 Raven
49 Scorpion
4A Seagull
4B Snake
4C Songbird
4D Squirrel
4E Tarrant
4F Trained Horse
50 Vulture 
51 Horse
52 Wolf
53 Zombie
54 Zombie 2

Heroes
======
55 Arah
56 Budo
57 Gaihla
58 Garrin
59 Grayback
5A Issyl
5B Kazan
5C Kenji_Dragon
5D Kenji_No Sword (crash the game)
5E Kenji_Serpent
5F Kenji_Young (crash the game)
60 Kenji_2 Dragon
61 Kenji_2 No Sword (crash the game)
62 Kenji_2 Serpent
63 Kenji_Dragon 3
64 Kenji one with the dragon
65 Kenji_Serpent 3
66 Koryl
67 LongTooth
68 Necromancer
69 Otomo Serpent
6A Otomo Dragon
6B Shinja Serpent
6C Shinja Dragon
6D Soban
6E Tao
6F Shale Lord
70 Utara
71 Vetkin
72 Zymeth
73 Zymeth one with the orb

Winter of the Wolf
==================
==================

Dragon
======
74 Chakram Maiden
75 Chakram Maiden Doppleganger
76 Guardian
77 Guardian (Dying)

Serpent
=======
78 Enforcer
79 Witch
7A Witch (Demon Form)
7B Witch (Demon Form 2)

Lotus
=====
7C Overseer
7D Reaper

Wolf
====
7E Digger
7F Dryad

Misc
======
80 Arctic Fox
81 Shale Spider
82 Shambler
83 Shambler 2
84 Snowy Owl
85 Spirit wolf
86 White Wolf (From Wildeye)
87 Winter Rabbit

Heroes
======
88 Graybak (Endgame)
89 Grayback (Middle)
8A Grayback (Slave)
8B LongTooth (Slave)
8C Taro
8D Teppo
8E Wildeye
8F Yvaine
90 Yvaine (Ungodly Power)

Reserved's
==========
9A

hey i've tried to do that thing with heroes. but isn't it strange that i foud dragon, serpent and wolf heroes with 80 3F 2D and i only found lotus heroes with 80 3F 3C :huh:

and even stranger that yvaine was 80 3F 2D... anyone noticed that too :huh:

2d = 45 decimal value 3c = 60 decimal value that is the training time, but the hero instantly comes out when you click on their portrait because that is the way the keep is designed for all clans. however, in other buildings, it will activate their training time. example the dojo, alchemist hut, etc.

Reserved as far as I know are special slots the programmers left intentionally empty to have it filled either with Battlepacks or Expansions, this is how they included some of the new units in the expansion.

And thx ribesg for the complete list...

Also I want some help from you guys. I didnt find where the game stores the data for the units movement speed and how to include the techniques between clans, kevlahnota, ribesg,med??? anyone...

And if anyone is interested I ve found the offsets for the team colors and they can be changed for completely differents ones, I will post it in the next update.

Reserved as far as I know are special slots the programmers left intentionally empty to have it filled either with Battlepacks or Expansions, this is how they included some of the new units in the expansion.

And thx ribesg for the complete list...

Also I want some help from you guys. I didnt find where the game stores the data for the units movement speed and how to include the techniques between clans, kevlahnota, ribesg,med??? anyone...

And if anyone is interested I ve found the offsets for the team colors and they can be changed for completely differents ones, I will post it in the next update.

well, we can make up a team. me, ribesg, med and you marcelo_20xx, and anyone who knows anything related in modifications of battle realms. kasedo pm'ed me, and i know he is also interested in modding. if we joined, maybe we can fully modify the whole battle realms. i think 7 years we are waiting for battle realms 2 but it never happen. we cannot make battle realms 2, but we can mod it and add something to enhance gameplay. if you know how to explore .dll files, it's a big help for us. i use PE explorer to open .dll files and .exe. maybe you can decode it. :D:rolleyes:

2d = 45 decimal value 3c = 60 decimal value that is the training time, but the hero instantly comes out when you click on their portrait because that is the way the keep is designed for all clans. however, in other buildings, it will activate their training time. example the dojo, alchemist hut, etc.

ah thx :)

lol ok I now feel like the biggest idiot in the word right now am I the only one that doesn't understand these kind of things .... lol well kev you better keep making the mods for me because i don't understand anything of this stuff!!

oh yeah asmoiha tell me if you get this to work lol leg het mij dan ff uit want di is echt veels te moeilijk lol

B)

Ok for me :)

Kev's team :P (1st one who did a mod)

it's not proper to use my username, i think BRMOD Team name will do. :D what do you think? then if we have enough members, we can assign them in different place like the coders, graphics and the tester/s. coders sub-divided into clan category, one for each clan if we are big. graphics divided into two, interface and models. the tester/s will just test the mod if it's working properly and they will report the bugs and other things. :rolleyes:

If you want to make a Team is fine with me, count me in, also I now you are a humble person so no problem. I want to know also what do you want me to do with the dlls, if something I can help you I will PM you...and for the rest I will post any info Ive found here of the battlerealms.dat is only that Im organizing the info better so it could take a while.

this whole team/mod thing sounds great.

maybe an idea for the members of this forum to add their idea's and wishes for that mod in an offcial sticky?

i think BRMOD Team name will do. :D what do you think?

IBRMT :P

(International Battle Realms Modding Team)

Ok, so I've successfully followed every direction Kev put up, and made my own interesting mod. The only thing that I'm still not able to do is edit the Battle Gear that every unit in the game has. I've been trying for 2 days now since I ever tried to mod BR. So Kev, if you know how, could you help explain the process of how Battle Gears are assigned???

Ok, so I've successfully followed every direction Kev put up, and made my own interesting mod. The only thing that I'm still not able to do is edit the Battle Gear that every unit in the game has. I've been trying for 2 days now since I ever tried to mod BR. So Kev, if you know how, could you help explain the process of how Battle Gears are assigned???

marcelo_20xx is the one who make the guide not me and ribesg for the complete list including wotw characters, but to answer your question, the battle gears can be interchange but it has an animation step before it will activate, and only within it's clan only. you can change the battle gear but there's limitation. those battle gears that does'nt require special animation are the ones who can be use. inside the battle realms.dat there is a invalid battle gear table that makes them invalid if used by another character. if you can disable that maybe you can freely interchange anything. you try to replace a peasant model with anything except other clans peasants. and build a peasant house.... tell me what happens... ;)

You are right about the battlegears but you can interchange between clans too, the only limitation is that in order to work some battlegears need special frames of animation, and I finally finish it editing the next chapter I will post it tomorrow...

Oh Man, thanks guys. Yeah I will keep digging through the Dat. and see what I can do. Hey Marcel_20xx, you said you finished editing the BGs or is it something else? Let me know!!

lol i've tried some things with the hero's but i got the same problem which u first had with the nightvol i thought. when i mouse over orb zymeth in the keep the game quits :lol:

can someone please explain what i could change to make it work or is it just that i placed the wrong hero and deleted the wrong one ore something?

Asmoiha:

First restore your original battlerealms.dat (since I dont know which exactly you changed) then just for testing purpose replace 5B (Kazan) for 72 (Zymeth) in the hero code section of my tutorial and that would make Zymeth available in the Dragon`s Keep.

Dragon:

I meant I finished editing my second tutorial but unfortunately I couldnt post it yet due to new bugs I found in my guide so far, personally I didnt mess too much with the battlegears, in my test I have interchanged almost all battlegears between units but of all 100% only a few 10% or less worked (mostly due to restrictions the programmers made as state by kevlahnota and missing anim frames necessary for the actual battlegear to work).