D-Bee

Elder Scrolls Online

I just bought ESO with all the goodies and plan on playing a bunch of it now that I'm in a better way with the Interwebs. Are there any of you out there that would be interested in starting a party together? I'd also like to hear from you if you've already played a bit and could offer up some good advice for someone new to the game.

• Upvote 1

I would LOVE to play this. I was going to purchase it now the subscription is gone...

However for the 6th time... my bank account and my savings account have been frozen due to suspected fraudulent activity, so I can barely afford to even get to work or eat until my bank gets their heads out of their shit stinking assholes. 

When the bastards unlock my accounts, I will play with you, if you'll have me <3

• Upvote 1

I would DB but I doubt I would play it enough to make it worthwhile....I'll look into it.

Thats rough about your bank....when I had money fraudulently taken from my account I was lucky and spotted it within a few hours.  My account wasn't locked and I got the cash back in about 3 weeks.  Maybe change bank.  I was with HSBC.

• Upvote 1

I'd play ESO just for the fact that the story has so many famous actors casting their voices in it (Cleese, Nighy, Gambon! etc.) but can't right now because time is money and I have neither.

• Upvote 2

Working for a credit union I can attest that they are much more responsive to such issues.  Our normal turnaround for returning provisional funds is 24 hours...

Being non-profit they don't have to make money off of you to exist, instead their focus is on customer experience, service, and lower rates (yay no taxes).  Might be something to consider if you are looking for a different financial institution.

I would LOVE to play this. I was going to purchase it now the subscription is gone...

However for the 6th time... my bank account and my savings account have been frozen due to suspected fraudulent activity, so I can barely afford to even get to work or eat until my bank gets their heads out of their shit stinking assholes. 

When the bastards unlock my accounts, I will play with you, if you'll have me <3

I dropped a hundred bones on this so I'd have all the goodies (I love Elder Scrolls so seemed worthwhile even if I play solo) and I'll definitely be playing it a lot. Kerb, as soon as you get your banking sorted and buy this let me know! I'm probably going to end up with a group character and a different character for solo times (party should all be around the same level and I'll be playing this like a madman no doubt).

I would DB but I doubt I would play it enough to make it worthwhile....I'll look into it.

Thats rough about your bank....when I had money fraudulently taken from my account I was lucky and spotted it within a few hours.  My account wasn't locked and I got the cash back in about 3 weeks.  Maybe change bank.  I was with HSBC.

There are already so many games we could play together. If you're not super into it I'd say pass on it.

Seems like a good thing to poor my life into 

Excellent. Wait a minute...are you being sarcastic?

• Upvote 1

I'm with santander. The funny thing is, 1: I never check my bank, or my wage slips. I never have a need to, money has never been an issue and I didn't mind getting the odd underpayment or whatever. 2: The first 2 times the bank locked my account was because there was randomly spikes of like £1000 being spent, because I never or rarely spend money like that they locked it. I only bought a TV... and a new PC... apparently that is illegal in some respect.

I have yet to receive a phone call from them to why they locked me out, this happened 10 days ago or so I think, not sure. On the plus... I'm not spending money :D

I'm with santander. The funny thing is, 1: I never check my bank, or my wage slips. I never have a need to, money has never been an issue and I didn't mind getting the odd underpayment or whatever. 2: The first 2 times the bank locked my account was because there was randomly spikes of like £1000 being spent, because I never or rarely spend money like that they locked it. I only bought a TV... and a new PC... apparently that is illegal in some respect.

I have yet to receive a phone call from them to why they locked me out, this happened 10 days ago or so I think, not sure. On the plus... I'm not spending money :D

I've worked for a couple of banks.  It's not that what you're doing is illegal (I know you're kidding) but its just doesn't match your spending patterns so is flagged.  I thought most banks would ring you to confirm that you made the payment before authorising it (HSBC have done that with me on occassion), although I seem to remember that Santander have never done anything like this with me....they just let me spend the money....even if its thousands going to my business account.  Weird.

Santander have been very good with me so far.  They even sent me half a dozen bottles of wine when they fucked up once.

• Upvote 1

Working for a credit union I can attest that they are much more responsive to such issues.  Our normal turnaround for returning provisional funds is 24 hours...

Being non-profit they don't have to make money off of you to exist, instead their focus is on customer experience, service, and lower rates (yay no taxes).  Might be something to consider if you are looking for a different financial institution.

That is true, I prefer Credit unions to banks all of the time. Even the credit interest is cheaper!

I bought it a while back and hmmm got stuck on some stuff because no party

P.S. what faction? >>

• Upvote 1

I bought it a while back and hmmm got stuck on some stuff because no party

P.S. what faction? >>

I dunno. I just started playing it and made a Cat man. Cat man faction? I don't know that any one faction is better than the others. Seems race dependent which sucks.

• Upvote 1

I was an Imperial, because reasons!

And then a Nord

and then I got stuck

and gave up

I need to install it again. Hmmmm *looks at amount of GB*

I'll be with you in a month xD

• Upvote 1

Yeah, dat 48 GB download.

• Upvote 1

As soon as I have moved and am properly settled in, I'll give it another shot, if you're still playing then :3

• Upvote 1

I spent 100 dollars on it, but then it was my Birthday. So far it seems worth it.

I bought the deluxe version, so I got a horse and an Amulet of Mara ingame

I still regret it

But then I'm running around on my horse and look at the peasants walking and laugh.

• Upvote 1

I bought the deluxe version, so I got a horse and an Amulet of Mara ingame

I still regret it

But then I'm running around on my horse and look at the peasants walking and laugh.

I always hated horse travel in the elder scrolls games actually, you're sooooo limited on horseback... 

Anyone else got this yet? ;-; I'm soooo alone! 

I always hated horse travel in the elder scrolls games actually, you're sooooo limited on horseback... 

Anyone else got this yet? ;-; I'm soooo alone! 

I have it obviously, and am totally willing to play with you. Since you're in the UK we'll probably have to play on the weekends though. Let us know when you plan on being in there.

• Upvote 1

Got some kind of 25% off voucher for "participating in the Welcome back week" even though I didn't even download the game or anything. Expires the 20th of May so maybe I'll get it around then.

• Upvote 1

Late to the party (as usual)

Add me "Crystalitar" for when you want to play, got lv 25 Nightblade in Ebonheart Pact :)

• Upvote 1