Sign in to follow this  
nDoroKanjeng

Indonesian Language

Apa di forum ini ada orang Indonesianya? Atau paling tidak bisa berbahasa Indonesia, syukur-syukur bisa bahasa Jawa soalnya aku tinggal & besar di Surabaya yang sehari-harinya selalu pakai bahasa Jawa.

Onok sing isok ???

I am interest to Bahasa Indonesia = Anyway if I translate Bahasa Indonesia to Tagalog Language, it will be --> Flooding in Indonesia (Baha sa Indonesia)

Edited by BenEducationNotice

Guest Aramid

Indonesian language is very new to me.... I am currently studying french and I have problems speaking it and writing it..... Oh My God!!!!! I hope there is an easy guide to understand foreign languages

How many language in this world??? In my country, Indonesia, every province have different traditional language. I hope someday I can understand all language. :D:D:D

Umh, Universal Language that the world can understand is the DRAWING! :)

okay, tell me how music tell: There's a mountain ahead

IN drawing, you jut draw an arrow pointing to the direction where the mountain is and the pointing must point to the picture of the mountain.

No, music is the omnipotent language.

10508[/snapback]

okay, tell me how music tell: There's a mountain ahead

IN drawing, you jut draw an arrow pointing to the direction where the mountain is and the pointing must point to the picture of the mountain.

10534[/snapback]

Indeed music is a great language, only that is also needs another language.

Heh I recently found out that Japanese is a fun language... when people you like are singing in it:

http://mana.is1337.com/mana/06%20-%20Unmoved.mp3

MANA FTW!

Yes hehe.. The language we don't know, we think it's funny because we can't understand.. Hehe

Wow, we are talking about different language in here.. This thread is for Berbahasa INdeonesia hehehe... Just a reminder.. Anyway, what language more you guys want me to make ?

Chinese. And an English help forum, it seems some people are illiterate.

Okay, chinese then.. LoLzz.. But I dont want to make an english help here because you can learn english everywhere not here in this forums..

I will try to post Chinese later.. I asks for my brother's help to write some chinese word for me.. My sisgnature is written by me, but that's the only thing I know.. lolz

Guest Aramid

whats the meaning of Ciao????

French men speaks this word and I guess Chinese people too...

In French I think it means 'bye' in a colloquial way. Dunno what it is in Chinese though. Could mean lots of things.

Chinese - I think's its none, or if it has, it will be ---> Hello!

Vietnamese - Since I am a vietnamese, I should know it --> HELLO!

Chinese and Vientamese is close.

Ciao has 2 meanings, HELLO and GOODBYE

Edited by BenEducationNotice

We are talking Indonesian Language, but there are not anyone reply it using Indonesian language. Everyone use English, so I'm using the English too. Why there isn't use the Melayu language. I think Melayu languages & Indonsian languages are almost same, aren't they?

Hmmm..... May be I'm the one & only Indonesian who like Battle Realms. But why there is not Battle Realms in Indonesian version? It must be sound good.

Guest Aramid

Maybe you're the very few out of indonesians who is dedicated to play battle realms.....

I believe that you are the first to be an active indonesian member in this forums...

Hi again. Melayu Indonesian (Malaysa Indonesia Language) - They are the old language for both Malaysia Indonesia. -- Just guessing LOLZ

Really???

I'm the fisrt Indonesian in internet? I don't think so.

futsalfred hat r u doing newaiz talkin in a indonesian topic???

u aint even indonesian also u talk in the pinoy topics and ur not even pinoy watz da deal man?

Are YOU Indonesian? Then what you doing here?

Im not Indonesian, nor Phillipino. Though I have an Indonesian friend, Windawarti. Maybe she will translate for me. :P