hordlings 20

hex 14

adress:

12DD06

example:

http://www28.zippysh...02388/file.html

number 3F mean hordling

change to 1B and you got spirit wariors

Thanks for your help I suspect the hex addresses the management of skills, because I only know the hex address construction management and information management unit but do not know the address of Storageskills and also do not know how to edit these addresses because it is not available name li.Nen when I change the skill summon sprites warrios for night vol implementation night, vol possess this skill, but not howNow triene similar skills 62 - Zymeth Heavy Rain also not perform dc.In short you helped me one vision them in understanding and modding.1 again like to thank youbiggrin.png

how can i import the Zymeth's lightning strike battle gear to other units, i've tried everything like change the look of the units to zymeth, give them the "heavy rain" battle gear, even give them the Zymeth's special effect and they just make it rain but no lightning strike, has someone tried ?

how can i import the Zymeth's lightning strike battle gear to other units, i've tried everything like change the look of the units to zymeth, give them the "heavy rain" battle gear, even give them the Zymeth's special effect and they just make it rain but no lightning strike, has someone tried ?

the same as me.I think the skills default only works for the default character set.I also tried to night vol own skills "heavy rain", but no valid, hex exchange of follicles (3E, 62, 59,54,06,46, etc.) to the option of using character'will not give effect to match (3E skills NECROMAN. 62 skills ZYMETH, 59 KY for KORIL ......) might be remembered gregor8356 detailed instructions.I tested the mod for the night vol skills like gregor8356 guidance and success BR trials v.2 BR v.1 no results.Because BR v.1 skills "6D" not convene skills same BR v.2

Hello gregor8356 I want NIGHT VOL using skills "3E" (NECROMAN) is not a skill "6D" (WILDEYE) by because BR V.1 not have it! And no consume mana.How you can help me with

i think Nightvol is overpowered LOL. he can destroy building by 3-5 attacks, incredible regeneration.

EDIT:

who can give me the complete tutorial for making a mod...or just give me the complete code/value of each buildings, warriors, heroes, and etc.

Thanks in advance

EDIT#2:

can u update this mod again?

i want garin back in the dragon clan by training a pheasant in the Stables. can only summon 1 garin at a time, like those heroes in keep

THANKS

@ who can give me the complete tutorial for making a mod...or just give me the complete code/value of each buildings, warriors, heroes, and etc.

thath list is cros_blunn list : )

http://www.mediafire...m6dqgc63n7ecg44

Hello gregor8356 I want NIGHT VOL using skills "3E" (NECROMAN) is not a skill "6D" (WILDEYE) by because BR V.1 not have it! And no consume mana.How you can help me with

If you in br V.1

adress F9F60 there will be ......57 00 00 00 00 01 ............ and next 01 ,change 01 to 00 there will be two 01 's

and give Nightvol 3E power Nightvol adress is on br V.1 ;13444

Thank you.I understand (5A.00.00.00.01),(57.00.00.00.01) ......... (92.00.00.00.01) is the starting point of information right skills.If so would you please tell me 1 listings about them "57.00.00.00.01" is the starting point for the information of skill NECROMAN.Similarly please specify the starting point of the skill.As fully as possible.First few skills shown full name is not on the list.I've edited the successful employing your help.Thank youbiggrin.png

Thank you.I understand (5A.00.00.00.01),(57.00.00.00.01) ......... (92.00.00.00.01) is the starting point of information right skills.If so would you please tell me 1 listings about them "57.00.00.00.01" is the starting point for the information of skill NECROMAN.Similarly please specify the starting point of the skill.As fully as possible.First few skills shown full name is not on the list.I've edited the successful employing your help.Thank youbiggrin.png

57 00 00 00 01 yes this is starting point of information

57 00 00 00 01 yes this is starting point of information

I need you to help me clear the list overall.

For example: (5A.00.00.00.00.01) what skills information. Complete list of 5A, 5B, 5C .... 92.

You can do that? I think that you can.rolleyes.gif

I need you to help me clear the list overall.

For example: (5A.00.00.00.00.01) what skills information. Complete list of 5A, 5B, 5C .... 92.

You can do that? I think that you can.rolleyes.gif

here are skills described

Hello MOD, i think MOD the best is real from Battle realms, why? Because if we can Modify this MOD is not funny again.

To MOD, I use Battle Realms MOD Editor can download from http://www27.zippysh...60805/file.html

with this MOD, i can modify MOD everything. Like Unit, Building, Missile of unit and Ability of Building and Unit very quick.

For Example.

MOD, create Building no time ( faster ), no required building from All Clan.

MOD Train Peasant to the Town Square to create NightVol

NightVol have Battle Gear with clone to NightVol if his is Dead.

To Test this MOD: Start with High Resource, clan you can select everything you need.

you can tray with 1 vs 7, and you alone.

To Start Game, let's build the Town Square ( down create anything just Town Square ), than you train 2 peasant to the Town Square to create NightVol.

Now you get 2 nightvol then go to enemy, wait and see.

if you battle with 1 vs 7 clan, you cannot loss, because every you 1 NightVol is dead, you can get 2 NightVol.

so i think this game not funny again.

Hello MOD, i think MOD the best is real from Battle realms, why? Because if we can Modify this MOD is not funny again.

To MOD, I use Battle Realms MOD Editor can download from http://www27.zippysh...60805/file.html

with this MOD, i can modify MOD everything. Like Unit, Building, Missile of unit and Ability of Building and Unit very quick.

For Example.

MOD, create Building no time ( faster ), no required building from All Clan.

MOD Train Peasant to the Town Square to create NightVol

NightVol have Battle Gear with clone to NightVol if his is Dead.

To Test this MOD: Start with High Resource, clan you can select everything you need.

you can tray with 1 vs 7, and you alone.

To Start Game, let's build the Town Square ( down create anything just Town Square ), than you train 2 peasant to the Town Square to create NightVol.

Now you get 2 nightvol then go to enemy, wait and see.

if you battle with 1 vs 7 clan, you cannot loss, because every you 1 NightVol is dead, you can get 2 NightVol.

so i think this game not funny again.

Try not to advertise your mod editor everywhere on the forums. One thread is enough.

hi, i have some problems, i read the addresses of Ryudo on page 38 but i don't understand. those are the addresses of battle gears' stamina cost but how can i edit them, i tried to search to those addresses but it confused me and i don't know where to edit, could you please explain for me ?? thanks so much

and another question is that can i edit the attack range of units and the cast range of battle gears ? if yes, how can i do that? thanks

here are skills described
I found the skills I need, and I have arranged his own.Only first few skills to know the HEX address.Please let me know: CALL HORSE skills, Flash Powder skills.

The one thing I've tried to make Kenji use this skill Heavy Rain, and editing CO. in "STORM MASTER" but Kenji can only call rained, no LIGHTNING. How shall be AS ZYMETH. And I want more LIGHTNINGtongue.png

hi gregor8356 , could i ask u one thing ? for Yvaine Battle Gear ..could u add the Druidess's Innite ability ? i mean when she use the Ice Prision BG could u make it have druidess innite ability to all the unit around.....if possible can you tell me the way to do it please biggrin.png thanks and sorry for my terrible english @@

hi gregor8356 , could i ask u one thing ? for Yvaine Battle Gear ..could u add the Druidess's Innite ability ? i mean when she use the Ice Prision BG could u make it have druidess innite ability to all the unit around.....if possible can you tell me the way to do it please biggrin.png thanks and sorry for my terrible english @@

ok i got it :

http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/93248408/file.html

by the way what's new about making a subforum ?

The admin of this forum (Mana) runs gaming servers which thousands of people play on each day. So he's pretty busy and hasn't got time to make these changes yet.

Hi gregor8356 and my friend I from thailand i read all page this topic you. you is the best mod br smile.png

this mod is i quote is perfect balance mod but ploblem = 1.zymeth is not orb this mod zymeth is normal (how change zymeth with orb ?)

2. the nightvol die and not reborn in keep (this problem is all mods)

3. population is slow = 50/100 = very slow sad.png

gregor8356 and who update mod again ? please can fix zymeth normal to zymeth with orb and can fix the nightvol reborn in keep and sound ? and fix population fast plz

edit** please make black color for select team please this color is beautiful smile.png

this mod and update again please

Like keep these on:

Dragon Kenji o.w.t.d + powers, health, stamina, damage and battlegear

Otomo + powers, health, stamina, damage and battlegear

Arah + powers, health, stamina, damage and battlegear

Kazan + powers, health, stamina, damage and battlegear

Tao + powers, health, stamina, damage and battlegear

Teppo + powers, health, stamina, damage and battlegear

Garrin just make him tougher in his powers, health,stamina and damage

Serpent

Serpent Kenji + powers, health, stamina, damage and battlegear

Shinja + powers, health, stamina, damage and battlegear

Utara + powers, health, stamina, damage and battlegear

Vetkin + powers, health, stamina, damage and battlegear

Taro + powers, health, stamina, damage and battlegear

Budo just make him tougher in his powers, health,stamina and damage

Lotus

Nightvol + powers, health, stamina and damage except change his battlegear to the one where he can summon 20 hordelings

Zymeth with orb +powers, health, stamina, damage and battlegear

Yvaine + powers, health, stamina, damage and battlegear

Koril + powers, health, stamina, damage and battlegear

Issyl + powers, health, stamina, damage and battlegear

Soban just make him tougher in his powers, health,stamina and damage

Wolf

Grayback with armor + powers, health, stamina, damage and battlegear

Longtooth with armor + powers, health, stamina, damage and battlegear

Shale Lord + powers, health, stamina, damage and battlegear

Wildeye + powers, health, stamina, damage and battlegear

Gaihla + powers, health, stamina, damage and battlegear

Pretty much keep all the heroes the same except change Nightvol's battlegear into 20 hordelings since that was a cool battlegear.

Thanks and sorry for confusing you