Sign in to follow this  
Mana

<b><span style="color:green"> April Fools Joke!</span></b>

As you might have noticed BattleRealms.us has been down for a bit... Well not really down, I just renamed the whole domain directory and made a new one with that "Donkey Singing" website in its place. Already people have im'ed me saying the site was "hacked"! Hehe, Fools!

Anyways the site along with the forums are back (and fully functional).

For those of you that have missed it, the 2006 April Fool's site can still be accessed by going here:

http://www.battlerealms.cc/April1.2006/

Questions? Comments?

OMG i got shock i tought the site was really down i went right away to ask people in br lobby why the forum was down but they dint now :P

To be honest my first thought was: damn April fools, I wanna spam tha forums!

Cause there are many awkward sites but awkward ppl who wanna teach donkeys to sing are too awkward for making even a homepage build like the one you made ^^

I got a shock at first but then i noticed the "april fools guys!" at the bottom of the page :lol:

When I saw the donkeys and the clown, I thought the poor old administrator had finally gone mad. :)

OMG i got shock i tought the site was really down i went right away to ask people in br lobby why the forum was down but they dint now :P

5806[/snapback]

Yeah I thought some of you had bookmarks to the forums and not the mainsite so I just removed the whole thing. Later I set up a redirect so that anyone who goes to the forums would be thrown to the donkey page.

I got a shock at first but then i noticed the "april fools guys!" at the bottom of the pageĀ  :lol:

5824[/snapback]

Yeah if you highlight the white space at the bottom of the page you can see that :).

When I first saw it. I was like "Damnnn....Zymeth really sucks at making jokes." =P

It was great, scared a few people too. Hell if people thought it was hacked I think it was a great joke.

And I thought the site was hacked lol hehe.

Sign in to follow this