• Announcements

• Afronanny

If you have been votebanned, read this!

If you have been votebanned, wait a while then try connecting again. It is not permanent. You should not post an unban request for a voteban. We can not and will not do anything about it. Just wait it out
    • Dr. Obvious

TF2 Admin Application Format

Please read the following directions carefully.   IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS, DO NOT APPLY.   Please note if you apply and do not meet the requirements, you will be denied, and unable to reapply until further notice. If you reapply, still not meeting the requirements, or before the period given on the last denial, you will be permanently denied an admin position from LotusClan.   NOTE: Staff have the right to adjust the requirements as they see fit or more suitable.   Admin Application Minimum Requirements: Must be at least 16 years of age. Applicants under the age of 18 are encouraged to know our community, and its members. Applicants must have at least 3 days of activity on Lotus servers before being eligible to apply for admin. Having a microphone is encouraged, but not mandatory. Must be relatively active on the forums and servers. We're looking for serious admins. Absolutely NO records of cheating, VAC bans, and hacking on your Steam history. No Lotus server or forums bans within the last 6 months.

Note: Once you've submitted your application you're encouraged to examine it within the next 48 hours. During that period of time, further questions may be asked in regards to your application. A decision will be made after the 48 hours.  
      Please post in the correct Forum Section (Admin Applications) or your application will be denied. Your application must be complete, clear, and easy to read. You may not edit your application once submitted. Do not use unreadable font or color. Be professional.   For applying, please use the following template:
      Note: you will not be able to change or see your application after you posted it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IndominusRex

Cptheslayer Vs Ben

16 posts in this topic

Cptheslayer, please watch this video and tell me what wrong I did?

I know you taught me how to control, but I still lose :) lol :)

So this video might help you to see what mistake I make!

All other players are welcome to have comments about my video and tell me what to do.

I lose to Yami 1vs1 Sword vs Sword as well! I know My Sword rush skill is not good! Please help!

I would share everything I know, but that doesn't mean I know everything :)

Would appreciate for your time replying.

NO KNOWLEDGE HUG ALLOW HERE - People who loves to keep their skill secretly are not allowed here lol :)

The rush is exactly the same regarding buildings. We both have 1 hut and 2 Taverns.

Did CP build an extra peasant hut to increase population generation?

Does that even work i heard building more huts doesnt increase population generation..

ok, here is what i think.

Ben is only good with raneg units. sucks at controlling mellee units.

Also, you used your mouse to scroll and control. You lost time when you used your mouse to scroll to have better view of your units. anyway, what did you do with your left hand? Like i said b4, i hardly use mouse to scroll, usually in battle. And i dont use the arrow keys to scroll either; i reset them to asdw for scrolling. Why? because, in battle, my left hand can use these keys to scroll while my right hand using the mouse to better control my units. Not like you Ben, you used mouse to scroll then back to your units, that is waste of time and time is very important. Also, using asdw for scrolling is good because my left hand can reach shift alt ctrl 1-9 and F1-F4 very easily and fast. also c f g are also controlled by my left hand and B too.

Does that even work i heard building more huts doesnt increase population generation..

It does, though by a small amount per hut. It is clearly visible if you build 50 huts.

I would say that two huts in an early game will yield unnoticeable generation benefits, but definetely help the peasants with rice gathering if placed correctly.

secret to win sword vs sword...holdshift while attack = win..

CP, I need your approval about this statement.

I'm not really good, but if you had upgrade your swords to do more damage it would help you.

I am not good in 1v1 sword vs sword, I can lose to anyone. So losing to anyone plus losing to you won't prove anything. Play CP.

Edited by TheNiceMysterious

CP, I need your approval about this statement.

here how it works: using shift can be helpful when you dont abuse holding it ans clicking too fast. If you did this, then your swords sometimes stayed at one point and keep hitting the target. But when the target is ran off, and your swords still attacking the same point, that is attacking the air. Sometimes the target got hurt even when it ran off already, that is due to br bug as you may call it. But this does not happen all the time; it hardly happens. I remember one time, I used ctrl shift to attack a staff adept, and the staff adept got killed by my kabukie's melle attack after the staff adept managed to get about a stable away from my kabukie. Also another thing to mention, if you use shift ctrl to order your units to attack any building not in sight, some of your untis will run off to the edge of the map and they keep running.

the bottom line is that if you use shift properly, you will see that it is very helpful. But it does not mean using shift will give you victory; it will only help if used properly.