Sign in to follow this  
-masterdennis-

[lord] Clan Victory Screenshot

ALL is serpent here. I guess we got lucky..

yamimumjj4.jpg

Here MUM Lotus and I serpent..vs Yami Lotus and Gezu was serpent...At the middle of the game we started to get lucky and they started fighting..as a good samaritan, i told them no blaming...thanks for listingng guys...I guess what comes around goes around..I did a good deeds so i got lucky...

yamimum2bf8.jpg

lol gg lol guess first game we got lucky lol na i blamed it on myself lol i dont kno how to play lotus good yet but i will practice more

lol gg lol guess first game we got lucky lol na i blamed it on myself lol i dont kno how to play lotus good yet but i will practice more

We believed you...Everything u said we believed you because you are MR. HONESTY...Even if you tell us that you were a homo befoere, we will believe you...We believe in you..

We believed you...Everything u said we believed you because you are MR. HONESTY...Even if you tell us that you were a homo befoere, we will believe you...We believe in you..

omg lolzzz

why all of a sudden all da guys sound funnier :D

oh? thank u i mean i still kept your secret for years even after u told me u had sex with ur father.. i havent told any1 nope nope not a soul

oh? thank u i mean i still kept your secret for years even after u told me u had sex with ur father.. i havent told any1 nope nope not a soul

:blink: that was a pj

Long time I didnt play but this is just one of my few games..

Both serpent...He keep talking and talking like he was the best player and keep sending his ronins with yin blade..Its good to send ronin only if they died with honor but dying with bomb mines i think that was idiotic...then he quit...yup..i got lucky...

babysitterrf9.jpg

Is he babysitter ? I guess i really got lucky i made him quit..Consider his knowledge of br that I dont have....poor me. Cptheslayer pls dont quit br and finish the game when you play, it kinda ruin your reputation...I look up on you....you are the best...next to fadel..