Sign in to follow this  
{{{{{Ru}}}}}

What Serpent Units Good Vs Wolf Clan ?

Most of the ppl say that serpent clan is weak against wolf in a long game couz whene wolf clan have mass of balistman whith shield whith long range update and towers and warewolf whith BG that attacke fast how serepnt clan should deal whith that strategy ???? i tought of blast against balistman but towers kill them qiuke and slow them and werewolf can busy my blast, smoke do low damage and tower kill it fast too ?? crosbows die too fast so how to deal whith that ??

• Upvote 5

whene i played whith missing in a 2 vs 2 we both were serpent against 2 wolfs we won by that that one player made only gesh the other made only snipers <_< but it's still suck and easy too stop but i think that to kill wolfs whith serepnt you should upgrade raders range throw that way they won't be in distance where tower can slow them that against towers about the other things i think sowrdsman on hourses agains bereserkers blast vs balistman and mins of can against BG of warewolfs and bg of bandits or (utara) to stop ware wolfs and to use weakling bolt whith musk but all this is very very very hard to control and make iam too nooby for that tektick ..heh .

Why battle with only 2-3 types of units? I think ronins with magic blades, cannons with sb, geishas with RF, 2-3 crossbowmen with WB, swdmen with mugg, etc... should do the job with 2-3 dead fighters. If you want to suckseed in defeating any player with any clan u must think of a strategy and use the BG at the right time!

Why battle with only 2-3 types of units? I think ronins with magic blades, cannons with sb, geishas with RF, 2-3 crossbowmen with WB, swdmen with mugg, etc... should do the job with 2-3 dead fighters. If you want to suckseed in defeating any player with any clan u must think of a strategy and use the BG at the right time!

all unit's you saied will die pretty fast by massive shield balistmans attacke and towers

all unit's you saied will die pretty fast by massive shield balistmans attacke and towers

I dont think you will make them that fast... And why do you think i will attack in front? Or with this combination? Dont forget that serpents are the best clan for spying. BTW what makes you so shure you will win? when they are disabled what will you do? I think your ballistas will die very fast!

PS: I didnt see the "tower" word. Haha what fool will attack 4 towers at once? Even if so the raiders and cannons have pretty long range to do the job

I dont think you will make them that fast... And why do you think i will attack in front? Or with this combination? Dont forget that serpents are the best clan for spying. BTW what makes you so shure you will win? when they are disabled what will you do? I think your ballistas will die very fast!

PS: I didnt see the "tower" word. Haha what fool will attack 4 towers at once? Even if so the raiders and cannons have pretty long range to do the job

can they be near LONG RANGE SHIELD BALIST MAN whith 4 TOWERS ?

can they be near LONG RANGE SHIELD BALIST MAN whith 4 TOWERS ?

lol he only plays with computers if he thinks that will work best is snipers and a few smoke smoke will make them weak so when they hit u it wont do as much damage as it normally will and have some gieshas and of corse get necro and mug if ur good with mug

lol he only plays with computers if he thinks that will work best is snipers and a few smoke smoke will make them weak so when they hit u it wont do as much damage as it normally will and have some gieshas and of corse get necro and mug if ur good with mug

but what about warewolfs whith BG ?? they can busy snipers while balistman whill shoot them

but what about warewolfs whith BG ?? they can busy snipers while balistman whill shoot them

ok have vetkin and utara ready or the most at least vetkin and mug

if snipers run to shoot warewolfs so balistman will come to help and if snipers keep shooting at balistman warewolfs can still busy them you know how long it take's too musk too be ready for under shoot !warewolfs may have no BG but they still may use as a distractor for snipers and mugs ..

the best unit to kill wolf is vet ,mug, utara, cannonneers with smoke , and sniper

if they got werewolf use vet soo that they dont got bites and canonners good against berserker and u can use ur sniepr against balllistiman after mugging them good luck <_<

if snipers run to shoot warewolfs so balistman will come to help and if snipers keep shooting at balistman warewolfs can still busy them you know how long it take's too musk too be ready for under shoot !warewolfs may have no BG but they still may use as a distractor for snipers and mugs ..

that is why you smoke! duuh

you 2 talk about serpent tehnick that have been used against every clans( smoke snipers mugs nekro and heroe's ).

couz of this tehnick serpent counts as weak against wolf couz , sniper's doesnt have long range like upgraded balistman on tower's and it's very hard to smoke when you'r smoke will die b4 he will smoke ! and even due you smoke warewolfs and mug them and take there stamina the still close combat untis and sniper's are not, how you spose to attacke whith snipers while they fight against warewolf's and beanig attacked be massive long range balistamns !

i can show good serp

this must to be mug 1 or 2 when he attack u with werewolfs with wolf bite

and u must have 4 or 5 updated geishas and if he have 3 or 4 tower near your base run to his base and killllll

What about using swordsmen with glass sword for werewolf ? Your sword will die but he will lose a werewolf. werewolf with wolfbite costs much more than a sword with glass, so even if you lose a sword thats nothing compared to losing a werewolf. of course swords with glass cannot run, but just make them guard your musks.

When he have no more werewolfs, muks with blastshot should do the job for towers, and other musks + ronins (with the upgrade for piercing damage, VERY IMPORTANT!) for the balistas, with 3/4 mounted geishas to heal your ronins.

IDK just wondering if this will work.

i thing sowrdsman will die while balistman range b4 the player will send warewolfs

not really the ballista will be to busy killin the musks especially if they have long range

You need not only a good tactic, you need a good strategy. It's always stupid to attack towers. If you was blocked by towers, that's your fold. That is my opinion.

Well this is the smartest comment :) wtf will i attack your strongest spot?4 towers mass ballist berserkers etc. :huh: why not take him from back? And why attacking his units but not destroyng his buildings? Only few maps have places that ppl must attack only from the front, most maps have 2-3 sides for attack! if you are that pro with wolf why dont you attack when half of your base is in ruins, away from your towers?

why not take him from back? And why attacking his units but not destroyng his buildings? Only few maps have places that ppl must attack only from the front, most maps have 2-3 sides for attack!

Well, all 1on1 are played on Freedom map nowadays. You can't attack from the back, there is no back... But i agree with stoos, Serpent is fast enough to beat Wolf before he made towers.

if i play serp vs wolf i mostly rush him first a bit to slow him

then i make only geishas 2 or 3 raider mass snipes and maybe nekro at first line for towers

with ebough musk and geishas u shouldnt hav a problem

burn tower with raider

Well, all 1on1 are played on Freedom map nowadays. You can't attack from the back, there is no back... But i agree with stoos, Serpent is fast enough to beat Wolf before he made towers.

tru that but if you are an excellent wolf player you can get 3 towers in no time while defending and gettin resources