Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
i am just learning to make mod, please help me masters
1. When I upgraded the building why did it crash (for example, I made Shirne so I could upgrade to Soban Lab)
2. I made wells so that they can slash farmers into monks or ninjas or something crashes during the game
so that you can make more than 1
skill issued more than 3 troops
4. In the data_clan hero, can I play the clan hero in skirmish mode?
i use Situvn's Br Data Editor
please help me masters
[Mod] Improved Heroes + Summoner (For Steam Version Only)
- All clans start with a Summoner, but they won't move! (Special heroes can be summoned)
- All heroes can get Techniques / Upgrades.
- Disable regeneration rates of all stunned effects.
- You will acquire Yin & Yang faster. (All clans can acquire both Yin & Yang)
- Yin/Yang damage incrementor : Heroes = 25 - 30 % , Monk/Ninja = 20 % , Minions/Units(Tier3,4) = 5 - 10 %
- Inecrase 100 HP of Units tier 3 , 4
- Increase damage of some weapons.
- Inecrese healing range of Fan Geisha.
- Keep HP set to 5,000. (All clans)
- Unlimit to build Town Square.
- Reduces training time of every Units for -5 seconds.
- Peasant spawn rates : min. = 8 sec. / max. = 10 sec.
- Maximum population set to : 60/70/80
- Max rice capacity = 8,000 / Max water capacity = 4,000
- Zombie and Shambler DeregenerationRate set to 0.
- Improved Monk & Ninja
- Adjust some values in AIWarPartyMakeUps.
Latest version : V.1.55.3
Download Links :
Mediafire Mod DB
Hello everyone. I'm hecumarine and I made huge modification for Battle Realms, it took me only two months to make it but a lot of hard work was put into it. I'm really curious if people will like it, well it's Lotus campaign after all, Battle Realms fans wet dream come true so here it is:
I've been testing out the game on skirmish, and only now I realised that the AI can accumulate more rice and water than you, even if none of the peasants are working. In the last skirmish, all of the clans were Dragon. It was a snow map, so rice growth rate is very minimal. Seeing that I was very successful in harassing their peasants throughout the entire game, I was sure that I would get more resources in the end.
It didn't. So what gives? Is there anything in the Data Editor that I can use to edit the AI's resource capability?
Since I can't seem to upload files in this forum, I'll just post the link to the mod: http://www.moddb.com/games/battle-realms/downloads/battle-realms2
More info can be found on the introduction document in the folder.
Do give me your critiques regarding the mod.