Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Hello everyone. I'm hecumarine and I made huge modification for Battle Realms, it took me only two months to make it but a lot of hard work was put into it. I'm really curious if people will like it, well it's Lotus campaign after all, Battle Realms fans wet dream come true so here it is:
Since I can't seem to upload files in this forum, I'll just post the link to the mod: http://www.moddb.com/games/battle-realms/downloads/battle-realms2
More info can be found on the introduction document in the folder.
Do give me your critiques regarding the mod.
How to make some units enable to ride horse?
I want to units like Kazan, Powder Keg, Gaihla can ride the horse.
On Battle Realms data editor, I have change value Mount -1 (can't ride horse) to 79 (trained horse), but it doesn't work.
I'm using Battle Realms Data Editor(WOTW), I wanted the Cannoneer to shoot like a musketeer(instant hit), but I can't seem to figure out how to do it :/ I've tried setting the Cannoneer's weapon class to WEAPONCLASS_INSTANTHIT and the projectile to -1(PROJECTILE_INVALID) but the only thing that happens is the Cannoneer only does it's shooting animation but does no damage, I even set the damage of the weapon to 1000 and area effect to 500 and nothing happens, but if do that to the musketeer's weapon then everything instantly dies(Cuz of the 1000 damage), help please?
This is a mod that makes it so that all heroes now get techniques like regular units. Since I wanted to go with upgrades that made sense to each hero, some heroes get more upgrades than others.
The main features are:
1. Techniques/upgrades for most heroes. Some heroes benefit more than others, but now they're generally much better later in the game.
2. Monks and Ninja can get different battle gear based on their clan.
3. The Lotus clan can use Zymeth to summon the Nightvol for 10 yin, who now has working sounds from the campaign.
4. The Dragon clan can use Otomo to summon the Dragon for 10 yang
5. The Wolf clan can use Greyback to summon the White Wolf for 8 yang
6. The Serpent clan can use Shinja to summon Tarrant for 10 yin
7. Some heroes can get battle gears that suit them (ie. Arah can get long-range fire arrows, Wolf clan heroes can get Shale Armor).
8. Changes to the Nightvol and Hordelings to make them more challenging in the campaign
1. IMPORTANT - MAKE BACKUPS OF Battle Realms.dat (located in the main Battle Realms folder) and SpeechFX.H2O (located in the Sounds folder)
2. Move the included Battle Realms.dat from the mod package to your main Battle Realms folder
3. Move the included SpeechFX.H2O from the mod package to your Battle Realm's Sound folder
4. Start a new game - most changes won't work on save games
Main file (with sound):
Kenji Version only (no sound):