12 members have voted

1. 1. the new facts are

• known to me, i dont find anything new
    • i knew some, thanks for telling me da rest
    • i knew none , Thank you very much
  2. 2. what do u think?

• Girls are after me
    • i am after girls
    • neither i am after girls nor they are after me because i am GAy so i am after boys

HEY ppl

i come up with something new, here are some of new BR facts(according to me)....

1.spearman has a blunt attack too(wen he kiks enemies with his legs taking support of his spear)

2.dragon warriors can be healed to fullest without geisha there is a way to do it

3.Samurai can be ressurected immediatly as soon as he dies there is a VERY,VERY,VERY hard way to do it

4.dragon fire doesnt do exploison damage but Splash damage(mix of all types of damages)

5.cannoner is the only LV2 unit that can take down LV4 unit of all da clans in 1v1(ofcourse with bg)

6.witches melle attack does exploisive damage

7.wen infested one die they do piercing damage

8.wen diesed one die thwy do magic damage

9.ballista with shale can take down infested in 1v1

10.monks can detect hidden units

11.all lv2 geisha (like battle maiden, witch...) have bg that gives units an aura wen near enemy towers, wen new units enter into their range they get benefit of the aura though it is not visible around the new units

12.wen mounted archers are stardusted, the horses stop gaining stamina(provided stamina of horse is not full)

13.there is a unit that has 3 types of attacks namely- I.melle, II.projectile,III.?????(its up to u to find out)

14.otomo wen mounted will give more stamina to sorrounding units as his attack rate increases

15.wen mounted unit is hit by explosive attacks there is a chance that the unis gets dismonted and chance depends on his resistance towards explosive attack(if units has high resistance then 20% chance , if low resistance then 75% chance)

here are Some comments Which i wud like to make on some units_

1.drayad-these units scream a lot while fighting"Hyaaaa,Haaaaa,huaaaa" wth is this....

This is an OMG SHOUT.i think they know that they unsexy so they want to seduce the enemies with their loud shouts

2.Garrin-he also makes OMG SHOUTS. one thing i dun understand he weilds such a big blade and look at the damage, poorer that a spearman*."Aaaaaaa,huaaaaaa" OMG shout. he knows that his damage is crap so he tries to scare enemies with his LOUD unpleasant shout.

but does that work........ defenetly not he gets killed in just 6-7 shots

3.dragon geisha-inspite of their various advantages, one thig i hate the most is their voice wen they get hit"ahhh,ahuhhhh"

OMG it sounds as if someone xxxxx her or something

4. now this something impartial i wud say-why archers dun have high resistance to any type of attack (like crossbows have against magic and leaf and hurlers have against exploision). i am gonna do strike against this

U can post here ur comments on any specific clan/unit u like/dislike, also ur opinion on units..

the second poll is just made for FUN ;)

I knew all the above facts which u said.

and i vote for 3rd option in the 2nd poll bcs now a days girls are soo not hot so its better to be with boys lol :lol:

Teach me how do that perform of the technic in that game like for Healing the Dragon Warrior Without Geisha???

Thanks

Regards

Megilliandi Luciever

Teach me how do that perform of the technic in that game like for Healing the Dragon Warrior Without Geisha???

Chi Shield

4.dragon fire doesnt do exploison damage but Splash damage(mix of all types of damages)

4. So how can you explain that units who have a good resistance against explosive (like canonner, bandit, kabuki...) take less damage than the others ?

4. So how can you explain that units who have a good resistance against explosive (like canonner, bandit, kabuki...) take less damage than the others ?

less damage?? i think their lives are gone down below red level

and to prove this here is wat i tell you- Df a musketter without upgrade he will ide instantly but wen u upgrade him to have resistance to piercing and blunt he will not die but his health goes to red level

also powerkeg has low resistance to explosion attack so he dies instantly wen df but wen u give health upgrade his health goes to redlevel but acc to you as df is exploison both keg and musk shd die immediatly with/without upgrade but does that happen?????.............. no it doesnot

abt ur cannoner he has high health as compared to powerkeg of dragon that is why there is no health upgrade for him

why there is no option i fall a sleep whene i read all this ?? :D and i found away that dragon can kill lutos in BR not wtow

yes it can

but its a bit tough, and game should not be too long otherwise enemy will make masterwarlock which are tough for dragon

to prove this here is wat i tell you- Df a musketter without upgrade he will ide instantly but wen u upgrade him to have resistance to piercing and blunt he will not die but his health goes to red level

I see, thanks.

yes it can

but its a bit tough, and game should not be too long otherwise enemy will make masterwarlock which are tough for dragon

But if u make Kenji it's easy to defeat Master Warlock. I make as many Kenjis as I want with a mod