soulchill_power

Wolf Clan's Not The Lotus Killer

Contrary to popular belief. IMO, Wolf clan is not the Lotus clan killer. Serpent is.

In fact, I thinks Wolf's the weakest clan. peace to all wolf fans!! :D

Why? because they're the only clan w/o healers (even though they have the hero who can).

I'm the type who really uses a lot of healers, and use them very wisely...

please feel free to discuss this further!! thanks!

no, Wolf clan is not the weakest!!! in fact they are the strongest...

just make berserkers with shale armors is hard to die and with druid...

Wolf clan 4ever!

no, Wolf clan is not the weakest!!! in fact they are the strongest...

just make berserkers with shale armors is hard to die and with druid...

Wolf clan 4ever!

Oh yeah. i really like that combo. that's one of the strongest i've tested before. it really owns. BUT i know a few combos to counter this:

1) a bunch of Sledgers w/ shale armors. (Sledger strong vs Cutting, Zerks weak vs Blunt)

2) a bunch of warlocks w/ SC accompanied with Yvaine's freeze, Issyl's haste & Unclean one's slowing mud haha.

3) a bunch of fully upgraded samurais

no wolf is not as weak as u think it really rocks in my opinion

its able to kill all clans

and werewolves are perfect hit and run units the kill healers with2 hits of bg

fully upgraded balista is the strongest part of this clan for me just build 4 tower near enemys base with fully upgraded balistas and ull see

they have good burners and all wolf units heal to 100 percent without healers

if u put ghaila on rice it grwos faster

it has zen punch wath kill every hero and nekromancer with 1 hit

totem is damned useful

rush with wolves is also damned powerful

lavarocks can kill dragon arecher samurais ID an healers easly

sledger and druids for lotus

druids and mauler rush rocks

grayback has so much health

shale lord so mcuh damage

and with shale armor all units get more resistence

and the importants thing i love wolf

there is no weakest clan in this gme

and if there really is one its dragon cause every clan can kill each other but dragon cant beat lotus

It actually depends on how you fight in different situations. You don't need healers to win a battle. Shale armor really helps because it keeps your soldiers alive during battle. Also, they can regenerate to full health and do it faster than other clans. Plus, the Herbalists technique is useful because it helps them regenerate faster. All in all, the Wolf clan isn't weak at all, but strong in a skilled gamer's hands.

Oh yeah. i really like that combo. that's one of the strongest i've tested before. it really owns. BUT i know a few combos to counter this:

1) a bunch of Sledgers w/ shale armors. (Sledger strong vs Cutting, Zerks weak vs Blunt)

2) a bunch of warlocks w/ SC accompanied with Yvaine's freeze, Issyl's haste & Unclean one's slowing mud haha.

3) a bunch of fully upgraded samurais

NO, Berserkers have no weakness and Sledgers are weak againts cutting . Wolf clan are too strong if they got healers and when they do , the game will be imbalanced.

But berserkers do have a weakness that even shale armor can't stop: blunt attacks. I find this a major problem especially against guardians and monks.

NO, Berserkers have no weakness and Sledgers are weak againts cutting . Wolf clan are too strong if they got healers and when they do , the game will be imbalanced.

Wrong. Berserkers are weak to blunt and magic and sledgers are strong to cutting.

no wolf is not as weak as u think it really rocks in my opinion

its able to kill all clans

and werewolves are perfect hit and run units the kill healers with2 hits of bg

fully upgraded balista is the strongest part of this clan for me just build 4 tower near enemys base with fully upgraded balistas and ull see

they have good burners and all wolf units heal to 100 percent without healers

it has zen punch wath kill every hero and nekromancer with 1 hit

totem is damned useful

rush with wolves is also damned powerful

lavarocks can kill dragon arecher samurais ID an healers easly

sledger and druids for lotus

druids and mauler rush rocks

grayback has so much health

shale lord so mcuh damage

and with shale armor all units get more resistence

and the importants thing i love wolf

there is no weakest clan in this gme

and if there really is one its dragon cause every clan can kill each other but dragon cant beat lotus

Wolf is not the owning clan in the game. In fact, Wolf is only strong because:

1. They have heavy weaponry;

2. Some Zen Masters are too strong;

3. Druidesses entangle enemies with the power of the nature, so other units can attack them while the enemies are stopped; and

4. Shale Armors are very heavy and are good against magic and cutting weapons.

If Wolf does not have these, they would be the weakest clan. Oppression of the Lotus Clan helped them to become stronger.

And also, Dragon is not the weakest clan. The Dragon Clan is the strongest clan, I suppose. They are owning against Serpent and Lotus Clan (a bit).

Lotus, on the other hand, are only strong because of the power endowed to them by their corruption. And, without Zymeth, Koril, Issyl, Yvaine, the Warlocks and Master Warlocks, and the Three Brothers, Lotus are useless.

Please try to reply with this post. Your opinions are important for everyone in playing Battle Realms.

Contrary to popular belief. IMO, Wolf clan is not the Lotus clan killer. Serpent is.

Serpent is not the killer of Lotus Clan. They are the allies of the Lotus.

OMG! really?! :blink: i didnt know that!

gotta try this one now!

Back to topic:

The wolf is also strong becuz of their zen masters.Two of them are good against buildings,Grayback and the Shale Lord..

The wolf is also strong becuz of their zen masters.Two of them are good against buildings,Grayback and the Shale Lord..

Grayback is better in attacking enemy units than being a demolisher(if you know what I mean). The Shale Lord is great both in attacking enemy units and buildings(but mostly, he is better in buildings).

BTW: Here are some useful for using heroes to lead a team/group:

1.The Shale Lord's Team:

a. Sledgers("Demolishing" Team)

b. Brawlers(sometimes against enemy units)

c. Maulers(against enemy units)

2. Grayback's Team: Any Melee Units(good in front lines)

3. Longtooth's Team*: Any Long-Ranged Units except Pitch Slingers(good in the middle lines)

4. Wildeye's Team: Any Melee Units(Front Lines)

5. Gaihla's Team**: Some Druidesses(good at back and middle lines)

Additional Team: a band of Pitch Slingers***

*Long-Ranged Units have, sometimes, low percentage of defense against enemy Melee units.

**You'll need Gaihla to heal your units with her BG. Also Druidesses can entangle enemy units, stunning them for a time.

***You'll have to set aside Pitch Slingers from Longtooth's Team because they are BETTER in razing enemy buildings.

Feel free to reply to this post.

(NOTICE: These are only few tips in battling and not the best way to defeat enemies)

actually wolf is the lotus killer.

Druidesses can stop staff adepts from using DC

Berserkers can kill warlocks easily

SHale Armor reduces damage taken from SC

Ballistamen can kill warlocks in few hits

Bralers w/ ZC can kill powerful lotus heroes (zymeth,issyl,koril,etc)

Key of the lotus is DC...so dont make many range army if he have DC

to beat lotus i prefer to rush lotus...as soon as possible...

Druid + mauler is the best answer to rushing the lotus...

Wolf Units Are More Tougher,If they have Upgrades and Shale Armor

they reminds me of The Spartans From The Movie 300

izzyl ,

the key of the lotus (or at least for me) is : unclean ones + (warlocks or master warlocks)+channelers with or without upgrades this is good, and is better with BG

i dont use so much the DC, or the SC

the key for the wolves is berserkers(shale)+druidess(shale)+something for range attack

This is my setup for Wolf whenever I would Blitzkireg (which is what I do A LOT): shaled berserkers, shaled druidesses (with that enhancement where their entanglement range is longer, forgot the name of it), and shaled pitch slingers (for burn on buildings) along with Grayback, Wildeye, Longtooth, Shale Lord (because I can), and Gaihla (it's kinda hard to go without her on my army for an extended period of time).

Shale armors the probably the best BG in game. Every damage type is -25% exce

Shale armors the probably the best BG in game. Every damage type is -25% excePt for magic which is 50%. as for the guy saying wolf clan is also good because of its heavy artillery, shale armor, strong zen master and all that well guess what thats what makes wolf clan strong. Its like saying. Its like saying a guy is only smart because he studies, its like their style, what seperates them from others

Wolf can rush the Lotus with an ease. Make a Group of 10 pitch and 10 druidesses and the others must be Berserkers or Werewolfves they can rush buildings and units with an ease

Wolf can rush the Lotus with an ease. Make a Group of 10 pitch and 10 druidesses and the others must be Berserkers or Werewolfves they can rush buildings and units with an ease

If you make 10 druidesses and 10 pitch slingers + berserkers or werewolves, then it's already a long game, not a rush.

It's been proven over the years of professional BR gaming: The serpent clan has the most chances to kill Lotus in every game stage (rush/mid/long). Wolf has chances to kill Lotus in rush/early mid, but late mid and long game stages are usually not on the Wolf's side.

Also, BR has no weakest clans. There are the clans that lack something in certain situations.

Edited by BRJoker