Sign in to follow this  
†okyo

Liquid Entertainment Hello?..plss.. Make The Br More Fun And "fair" !

Liquid Entertainment hello?..plss.. make the BR more fun and "FAIR" !!

first of all ....

-Lutos-

* when they train a lots of warlocks no one can defeated at all..

* and not all are weak thats it..

-Dragon-

* full of weaks only wins when they rush but its just a chance by a player who use it..

* like Samurais only the sepuku "suicide" can kill easily by weak from magic but weak too..

* Dragon warriors are weak in cutting weapons..

* Kabuki warriors are weak in blunt useless little jokers..

* Dragon are for chance player to win..

-Serpent-

* they are the most sneaking clan but not really..

* first the Ronins they are like samurais weak fast drain mana low damage too like hell..

* bandit are not weak to all damage but they die easily by cutting weapons too useless..

* only the tower is usefull wahaha..

-Wolf-

* this clan is like hell but its unfair too cuz ull need to train berserker to win and other units are useless cuz only berserker is the usefull †oink !!..

* im wolf user but plss.. why the wolf is the high "AOE" area of effect when they build...

-Liquid Entertainment-

Plss.. improve the game Battle Realms cuz many players need ur help to improve the game.

They want to play battle realms in there all life but pls.. improve the game.. thats my last wish ...cuz im going

to play "D.O.T.A. cuz they a lot more fun.. plss.. improve the game for the sake of all players ok god bless.. !!!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot..!! D end !!

Liquid Entertainment hello?..plss.. make the BR more fun and "FAIR" !!

first of all ....

-Lutos-

* when they train a lots of warlocks no one can defeated at all..

* and not all are weak thats it..

-Dragon-

* full of weaks only wins when they rush but its just a chance by a player who use it..

* like Samurais only the sepuku "suicide" can kill easily by weak from magic but weak too..

* Dragon warriors are weak in cutting weapons..

* Kabuki warriors are weak in blunt useless little jokers..

* Dragon are for chance player to win..

-Serpent-

* they are the most sneaking clan but not really..

* first the Ronins they are like samurais weak fast drain mana low damage too like hell..

* bandit are not weak to all damage but they die easily by cutting weapons too useless..

* only the tower is usefull wahaha..

-Wolf-

* this clan is like hell but its unfair too cuz ull need to train berserker to win and other units are useless cuz only berserker is the usefull †oink !!..

* im wolf user but plss.. why the wolf is the high "AOE" area of effect when they build...

-Liquid Entertainment-

Plss.. improve the game Battle Realms cuz many players need ur help to improve the game.

They want to play battle realms in there all life but pls.. improve the game.. thats my last wish ...cuz im going

to play "D.O.T.A. cuz they a lot more fun.. plss.. improve the game for the sake of all players ok god bless.. !!!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot..!! D end !!

well first of all if u dont kno whts the weakest point u got to learn more about all the clan and berserker is the strongest in wolf and warlock is the strongest in lotus it doesnt matter if there strong or not all u need is a good units to defeat them... Learn more about all of this 4 clan.... i think that walrock , berserker,samurai, ronin there all can die quickly if u got good units like getting some healers snipers, smoke. Archers, Healers. Ballistick and some heroes.. Heroes, healers, dc.

PLUS GIVE THEM SOME BATTLE GEAR THAT IS MORE USEFUL.

hey answer this question if u r use serpent and im using lutos and im going to push i have 40 warlocks what units u train ... answer this question, dumb ass !!

Hah ok im Serpent and you are Lotus. You come with 40 Warlocks and i come with 37 Cannons with smoke(3 peasants are workin). Now what you think? Who will win? This questions is for everyone. And btw the game is very well balanced the problem here is that you are a weak player(a NOOB).

yea u see the game totally wrong one can can beat easyly more warlocks and with smoke he can kill much more

this game is more balanced and fair then every game i ever saw , its just perfect if u get knowed to it.....

hmm u say a samurai or ronin deals to little damage?

samurais can kill balista ,canoneer ,archer ,geaishas s,wordmen maybe berserker ,raiders ,dragon canoneers dragowarriors, unclean ones ,diseast ones, x-Bow ..............................................................8275298576

and if one samurai dies and u ahve 0 yang ull get 3 yang Thats so powerful

dragon warriors are good vs werewolf and burning buildings.....

kabukis are good vs werewolf ,ronins ,samurais and their BG stadust makes then enemy that they cant shot anymore and he can weak and blind his enemys with flash power...... and if u put one kabuki on the rice he willg ive ure peasants stamina.....

omg there is so much more to say but i dont have time and i dont want lol

tokyo ive never seen such a stupid and wrong post lol sorry

ahhhh nyc ass guys btw i hate lutos im just asking cuz i want some details how to defeat lutos wahahah

lutos jack ass and dont call me noob cuz ur noob too when ur new in this game ...calm down dick!

hey guys why the samurai vs berserker why the samurai died ? i dont put some BG or upgrade the two of them cuz i use my 2 pc to compare them why the samurai defeat tell me!!!

the sumrai good he can kill him u need to put Skin of sumrai that why and the game cool not need its faire and good

ahhhh nyc ass guys btw i hate lutos im just asking cuz i want some details how to defeat lutos wahahah

lutos jack ass and dont call me noob cuz ur noob too when ur new in this game ...calm down dick!

Me? If you are so sure in that lets play sometime?

hmm ic an only say ure totally wrong but i will get it with the time...

When ib egan playing this game i thougt mass warlocks is unbeatable to but now with mass warlocks u wont win anygame

hey Dunking ? u there? if im using wolf i have 20 berserkers and 20 balistamen all of them r using shale armor i and u use dragon what units ull train pls.. reply..

i have read this post. very interesting because i have been playing br for at least 7 years since Kenji and I were accused of killing Kenji's Father. Now I have returned but not seeing Kenji. Playing for 7 years and still a noob, not new player. So who wants my opions on these questions? let me know and I will give my fun nooby answers.

i will have 2 kabuki with BG i will ahve geishas on horses and the rest upgraded samurais with bg

that should be enouogh (i could use arah and other heroes to)

and i would attackw ith tower

hey answer this question if u r use serpent and im using lutos and im going to push i have 40 warlocks what units u train ... answer this question, dumb ass !!

If ure stupid enough i can kill warlock even of there 40 i can use archers with healers 30 archers 10 healers in horse can kill all 40 warlocks

Tokyo are you planning to ask for ur every online defeat how to counter it?

Watch up, again a useless topic. When I saw the title, I told me "another noob has to learn how to play br"...and I was right.

There are so many tactics and techniques. You have to think about its. Here is all your problem : you have to work your brain and learn how all the units react again this unit or this one or these one...

Anyway, that sort of topic is just about to start flaming and it is totally useless. You better have to go in gamespy and practice !

Battle Realms is fair. All the clans are balanced, and have their strengths and weaknesses. I think you're just a crap player who hasn't learned the counter-strategies yet..

Ok we started to talk about counters and lets continue. Lastnight i just wandered can 10 whirlinds, 10 smashes, 10 sharpnel cegs and the rest geishas beat 40 berserkers with shale? I wonder cuz before time i used 10-20 smashes to instant kill AI`s army. And it worked. What a nice and fast counter, dont u guys think :)

ahhh i see... 10-20 smasher hmm.. yea ur right 40 berserkers.. yea i saw it berserkers are weak in smasher units so u maked cannoners too?..

hey Dunking ? u there? if im using wolf i have 20 berserkers and 20 balistamen all of them r using shale armor i and u use dragon what units ull train pls.. reply..

hmm... well i would use 20 cannoneers for shooting, 10 samurais for fighting including their dragon skin and their seppuku, 3 dragon warriors with chi-shield for tanking, 3 geishas with suiciding and 4 Samurais to summon the mighty dragon himself for a mass destruction attack...

But maybe i am wrong too... Dont know how you think of it.. you can try it with your 2 pc by yourself...

But... What are the opinions of other players who played BR for years with many experiences?

How do you all think of my strategy to beat 20 berserkers and 20 ballistamen with the Dragon Clan?

Of course i've got many other strategies how to beat them... How about using 1 Kabuki with stardust againzt the Ballistamen.. 10 Samurais with seppuku to weaken the 20 berserkers.. 5 Geishas with suiciding.. 10 cannoneers.. and 14 Kabuki Warriors with flash...

This way i wont even need the Dragon.. Am I right?