Sign in to follow this  
IndominusRex

How Is Our Serpent Clan?

Hello :P

I see Kyle (cptheslayer) was using bandit to stop Vetkin's bravado, how interesting is that?

Do you think our Serpent clan can counter almost all things in Battle Realms?

Do you know how to turn off the fire of the Phosphorus' bolt so that your enemy can't see it?

(This is a secret ^_^) ~You may want to try it :) I will not tell you how :) But I just want to check if somebody know about this :) ? )

Ben,

Well about the bandit i used it many times in miror game to catch the necro and kill him.

And yes, i'm not that good as you, cp, epoX or bax to say that but i really think serpent can counter everything (even the dragon spirit with dark pact and some geisha with razor fan) but i have to practice more.

About the phosphorous bolt, i always tought the ennemi only see the bolt, not the light, i am wrong ?

I have seen alot of people using Bandit's Paralysis Darts but I think perhaps Kyle was one of the first, and it spread. I use it occasionally.

With the Phosphorous Bolts I think I remember a long time ago before I had access to BR multiplayer, playing against an AI on Pariah Peaks, and some of my Phos Bolts had been put out. I think it was the rain, but I don't know lol. I hope Ben will tell me.

lol they kill it if they hit it

Of course.....

...but the question was :

Do you know how to turn off the fire of the Phosphorus' bolt so that your enemy can't see it?

That's a difficult thing to do since I do not know how. :)

Sometimes Paralysis darts are had to manage.

no idea how to turn off the fire ot phosphorus bolt

tell Ben

i can't actually say ive tried it yet, but wouldn't just involve force attacing the ground with long range units or something? i know it works on some of the native wildlife some times... :lol: