Luciever

What Do You Like About Kenji's Journey!dragon Strory Or Serpent Story?

The Question about the Kenji's Journey  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Like,Story of Dragon Clan or Story of Serpent clan in Kenji's Journey???

• Story of Dragon's Clan
    • Story of Serpent's Clan
  2. 2. Do You think Difficult Mission include on Dragon Story or Serpent Story of course with Hard Level too???

• Dragon's Story
    • Serpent's Story
  3. 3. Last Question is What Clan do You Like between Dragon and Serpent Clan???and please give a Comment Okay ^_^

• Dragon
    • Serpent

Ofcourse that dragon campaign is harder.... you fight with lotus.... and with serpent you enemy is wolf... Ai is weak with wolf

Dragon clan would owned the Serpent. Dragon Kenji just obliterated the Horde and connected the island back to the mainland. Plus, I believe Kenji would choose the Dragon clan since he knows of his family's decadent ways. Why would Kenji rule like his father if its gonna end up bad for him?

i like the Dragon path bcoz your doing good deeds,,your going to defeat zymeth instead of grayback,,i dont want to fight grayback bcoz i dont want to waste all his effort to have their Freedom

Sepent Path has the most difficult mission bcoz the dragon is not with you

I like The Dragon Clan

e.e i use the lotus , for me grayback has LOT of defense, his freedom is nosense 'die with yvaine or die with kenji' (._.) i dont like to use dragon and same with other ppl around here we use wolf, serpent or lotus

and the dragon is weak without BG and techs , unlike the lotus (or at least MY lotus) and wolf

agree with Light biggrin.png

i like dragon clan as i am dragon player laugh.gif and secondly wen kenji becoms onw with dragon in da last missin he becoms super hot biggrin.gif

I use to be in the YIN side... but im pretty much affected with the story and origin of everyone. blast the corrupted lotus and no way to the selfish serpent. all hail dragon clan.

The Dragon clan one was written better. Or maybe I should say the Serpent clan was just written poorly, because it was mainly driven by Kenji being bossy and greedy without any overarching storyline. I liked the serpect one better though simply because Serpent is badass.