Speedy

Collection Of Ideas

lol nah dats 2 confusing man...

order him to go atk here and the other player orders him to go somewhere else hehe...

2 players control 1? 1 players control 2 (clan), may be...

cptheslayer, you are so good... ^_^ got my point? we 1v1.. I wont tell anyone.

What about 2 players control one?

14951[/snapback]

What if one is making and another one just mirco?

well if u ask me that 2 players control 1 unit is a bad idea....

but this has been said 1 unit can fude with another unit and make an even stronger unit together....

a whole range of units u can get....

a canoneer and ronin fused together a "roneer" hehe a unit with the canons and the twin blades with increase of health, stam and attack strenth also with a whole new range of BG available for the fused units....

hehe that would be cool...

How about 2 Clans but both player can control both? That's very helpful when you team with a noob?

It reminds me of Dragon Ball series, which I used to watch, and you watch. The fusing thing should coincide with the context alot, because it just seems too out of place.

Just English is enough.

15219[/snapback]

Yea i got your point. You can post my loss and your victories. I never post my Victories. Well I will make a place where all losers acknowlede their losses. I would be the one that will have the most posts in there. You will see.

nice ideas but dya really think there will ever be any br2? xD

you can nearly count all the pple playin this game and if there werent smurfer each player'd kno each other, its not worth creating a new br even tho its a good game

yes it is mary lol....

BR is cool but is old if only they make a BR2 it will become new meaning more enjoyment for old br players and also new players coming in to play if they like the game...

Found a neat site some time ago with info on hero unit's pasts that I've never seen.

Seeing that there were characters in the Battle Realms world that were infact Element based was nice since it could mean that my suggestion doesn't have to be completely foreign from the universe that Battle Realms takes place in.

Check it out:

Kazan

A foolish person might mistake Kazan for a happy drunk. Certainly, he's rarely seen without a drink in hand, but anyone who might think to take advantage of this man's not-quite-sober demeanor is in for a nasty surprise. A drunkard or not, Kazan is a formidable fighter. At well over 7 feet in height, his brute force alone is enough to take on all but the toughest opponents. However, he possesses a skill that most people would mistake for black magic: the art of fire. Legend has it that Tarrant, the ancient leader of the Serpent Clan, adventured with the four elemental brothers, warriors who each had mastered one of the four elements (earth, wind, fire, and water). Elemental mastery has been passed down to successive generations ever since. Kazan's master, Kamato, taught Kazan about fire (and taught him well).

Imagine steam and fog based BGs for cloaking, BGs to open up volcanic vents, and bizzare, out-of-this-world ranged attacks and weapons designed specifically to benefit a clans powerful and proficient control over winds. Earth adepts could quickly forge/repair/replenish melee weapons, ranged weapons, armor, and military base fortification. Or just straight out send a barrage of earthen spires as a medium-short to long ranged attack.

This was interesting too:

Garrin

Rumored to be the bastard son of the Serpent Clan's Lord Shinja, Garrin was raised an orphan among a group of roughnecks. As a child, his duties included tending horses at the local stables, and as a result, it seemed as if he learned to ride before he learned to walk. His prowess on horseback shone through at a very young age, so he was recruited into the Serpent army's cavalry. At the age of 18, he was given an opportunity to put his field skills to the test. A small company was sent out by Lord Oja to deal with a small band of clan separatists who called themselves the "Eagle Clan," and Garrin was part of the group sent out to deal with them.

Unfortunately for Garrin and his company, there were more of these Eagle Clan rebels than had been originally anticipated--much more. The Eagle Clan members were waiting in ambush for Garrin's group, and the first attack wave was a crushing one. Using a combination of his excellent riding skills and his uncanny leadership skills, Garrin managed to round up what was left of his decimated group and rallied his force back against the Eagle members. Even though they were initially outnumbered two to one, the Serpent Clan company successfully put down the rebellion in a matter of minutes, thanks solely to Garrin's quick thinking. The right Serpent Clan leaders took notice of the young man on that day, so henceforth he was put on the fast track to a successful military career.

An Eagle Clan.

:o ?

Would've been fun to have some more beast clans in a BR expansion, but wonder what attacks they could have had?