Sign in to follow this  
{HeRo}GeneralDS

Anyone Here Play Fire Emblem?

Hi there, I am wondering if anyone else besides me plays or has played Fire Emblem for GBA (in Japan it was called Fire Emblem 7: Blazing Sword)...i am just curious on those who managed to beat the game managed to kill the dragon >.<

Have Athos attack the monster. Have Serra mend him. Have Nils move Serra again. Move Serra out of Dragon's reach. Rinse and repeat.

-Izaak, Lord of the Lotus Clan.

Then kamikaze. That's your only hope. Keep in mind that killing Athos now won't change the ending.

well ok kamikaze wont work...athos is already dead, and if ANY of my lords attack the dragon they will die from the counter...and hector tends to be double hit by it meaning he survives hit one but becomes Xtra crispy due to the dragon double attack >.<...but thanks to the mystical powers of codes i have vanquished the dragon...and now im trying the hard modes but this time i am trying not to lose any characters hehe...

Kamikaze = Divine Wind in Japanese i believe ^.^

depends on which one is the latest...the only ones i know of in the usa are Fire Emblem (FE7:Blazing Sword), then Fire Emblem: the Sacred Stones, and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance...the one we are talking about is Fire Emblem 7: Blazing Sword...

(admires self in avatar, only to realize the avatar is covered in armor and cant be seen >.<)

---tries to use a cybersutra to exorcise ghosts from the net, starting with the code " H T T P Double Dot Slash Slash "...---

Chronologically, we are talking about Fire Emblem 7. Sacred Stones is Fire Emblem 8, and Path of Radiance is Fire Emblem 9.

I don't know. BTW, your avatar should've been a General criticaling with a sword.

well i am pretty much stuck with the ones i had in a zip file i dl...and there were no generals in there...and the fire emblem game i have, generals use axes instead of swords (FE7) along with lances...

I would rather be like a cavalry general and run head first into my foe with a lance (similar to Knight Lord Eliwood, my new avatar)

i may use a swordmaster causing a critical at a later date...

"I like swords!"-Fighter, 8-bit Theatre

"Welcome to Corneria!" Guard, 8-bit Theatre

-repeat last two quotes several times for an annoying effect >_<-

-Black Mage casts Hadoken, incinerating the Giant's Forest and the Giant in an Atomic blast-

id prefer to use yahoo to search for images....but i will see what comes up..."Dashes head first into a Fire Dragon with Durandal equipped and Armads on his back should something go wrong, but ends up eaten alive by an Abyssal Demon that no one knew existed >.<

omg fire emblem is like one of the best games ever.

number 7, d 1st 2 be released in english is my favourite one

you know, the one with like the best bloke ever: sain!

mm yer im playing fire emblem now while doing homework concidentaly, if that answers your question :)

Fie Emblem is an excellent game in Gameboy Advance. i usually played it for 7 hours a day to the end.

Nice bump, Necro. Suits your name.

heh hell yeah!

what a cad i am

Best game apart from you know what. Sain is the best unit ever hands down. Spearman on horse hahahah

lol or garrin...

budo=wallace

fire emblem is fun. i only played 2 of them i want to play the other ones. i might actually even look for them lol. the story is interesting. and the gameplay is fun. ive only played path of radiance and sacred relics. i want to get the wii one.. i think its called radiant dawn? but i dont know which one your talking about. do you know whats the ameican version so i can try to get it?

Well, the one that was discussed at first in this topic was just called Fire Emblem in English...the one for the Wii is Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn...the Game Cube one is Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, and the other GBA title is Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.

BTW, on one of my second playthroughs, I actually finished off the Dragon without losing any one of importance..Armads rules for a final blow..and Renault actually helped with Fortify ^_^