Sign in to follow this  
Aramid

Dryads Are So Weak!!!

Dryads are the weakest fighting unit in the wolf clan.  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Dryads are the weakest FIGHTING unit in the wolf clan...

• True
    • False
    • I don't know.

Good Day!

As I explore the Battle Realms universe, the wolf clan is one of the strongest clan I've played so far. They have powerful berserkers and great natural healing innate but as I get to know each units I met this unit that disappoints me.

Let me introduce to you the DRYADS. They are druidess trained in the forest temple. They use magic in melee and have cool armor with great sound effect. I love them at first sight but when I use them to fight other units I am in total shock. They die so quickly even in the aid of shale armor. They are no match for warlocks and blade acolytes. They are easily beaten by most units. I learned that they have the least resistance in explosives and magic.

Too bad, not everything that struck you in the eye is good.

Am I right that they are the weakest fighting unit in battle besides PEASANTS and WOLVES.

I don't use them. I get annoyed pretty quickly of their quotes. Though their style are pretty cool.

-Izaak, Lord of the Lotus Clan.

I had vote False because its wrong to say the druidesses are useless. Without them you can´t give your wolf units the special skills you need in a battle. And without them you can´t make berserkers to werewolfs. And they are very useful in a battle because they can freeze enemy units so that they can´t move and fight and your units can kill these poor units. The druidesses are not good in a dogfight thats right but which ranged unit is good in a dogfight in Battle Realms? The answer is: Nobody!

Every unit is important in Battle Realms and no unit is only useless. But every unit is not so useful in special situations I would say.

Greetings samuraispirit

Dogfight? As far as I know a dogfight is a term used to describe close range aerial combat between military aircraft.

sorry for my stupid question:

what means Dryads. i have a german version of the game, so i dont know the names of them in english.

Its the female Wolf units that have cool armor and a magical blade made of life energy.

-Izaak, Lord of the Lotus Clan.

No that's Gaihla, a Dryad is what you get when you train a Druidess in the upgraded version of the Wolfball Court. (I forgot the name)

Anyway, I will be about to download WOTW today...

speaking of Dryads, Dryads are the most detailed unit in BR universe next to them is the hero, Utara....

pack masters are pretty weak too

hi guys i am new around here.i must disagree pack masters have saved my bases quite a few times.personally i perefer werewolves and berserkers but i reckon that pack msters are good too :D

I'm guessing you don't have WotW Coolguy since you don't know what two of the units are. A Dryad is a Druid with bark armour and a light sabre. You can make them by training a druid in the upgraded Wolfball Court.

they're pretty weak but i just add them to drain towers energy. that BG is useful. usually i hav only 3 total. or i use em to lure guys to my base.

Exactly! In the Grayback's Journey Dryads look cool. Anyway, I always use Berserkers with shale armor to win in each mission!!! hehehe

oh wait that what there name is

i played WOW but i only played 5 game and i played em on bites computer so i really didn't pay any attention to what they are called

I would say Dryads are weak because once when I had only Dryads guarding my town. The enemy decided "Why don't we attack that guy with only Dryads guarding the town". Anyway, when I looked for my Dryads I found out they were already dead! Though the enemy did have a fair raiding party. (Waring, some exaggeration has been included)

if dryads are so weak why did you make them? and dark coolguy how must i get a second picture like you here downstairs my text?

1. if dryads are so weak why did you make them?

2. dark coolguy how must i get a second picture like you here downstairs my text?

1. their BG is sometimes very useful, because hey increase the resisance of your unit

2. i´m not coolguy, but i´ll tell you. you have click on My Controls then click on Edit Signature

(next time use search function ;))