marcelo_20xx

Modding Battlereams.dat

ill make another picture

hey grimmy have you uploaded a picture for max stamina and stamina rate yet? i havent seen it anywhere yet. by the way i have another question, i tried to download the WOTW trainer for more population but i doesnt work.. so my question now is how i can set the max population in hex editor? if it works for units, buldings, training time etc.. why doesnt it work for max population? but hey grimmy thank you very much how you help us all here, you're the heart of this topic :)

hey grimmy have you uploaded a picture for max stamina and stamina rate yet? i havent seen it anywhere yet. by the way i have another question, i tried to download the WOTW trainer for more population but i doesnt work.. so my question now is how i can set the max population in hex editor? if it works for units, buldings, training time etc.. why doesnt it work for max population? but hey grimmy thank you very much how you help us all here, you're the heart of this topic :)

Hey if ur lookin for trainer try this..:)..i have made it..

yeah but probaly it runs on winxp... ^_^

BTWTrainer

it has many features but especially for dragon clan...i can make for other clans too...but i havent got bored...

thanks dude but i said that i tried the trainer for more population but somehow it doesnt work so i a looking forward to finding the value for population in hex editor.. maybe you know it`? i want to increase the number of max population

thanks dude but i said that i tried the trainer for more population but somehow it doesnt work so i a looking forward to finding the value for population in hex editor.. maybe you know it`? i want to increase the number of max population

Sorry man..i dont knw the addrss of population...

but y do u need tht..i mean if u hav trainer which gives u more number of peasants... :rolleyes: ...

Is it like u also want the Ai to have it??..In game max population is 50...so what do want it to increase to...100!!...

Marcelo had hackd this...if i remebr it correctly...but y is marcelo no longer responding!!!!....

EDIT: I was again goin thru this topic...found a post by Marcelo, he has given addrss for the population..but he has given foe only one clan..try to find for others and post it..:D..

here is the linkPOST_LINk

i want to add the dragon academy bldg in the wolf clan. is it possible?

hey could someone make a mod where the wolfclan uses the lotus healer pls? would be great ty

or can someone mod that the samurai or the ronin can have shale armour?

you just have to include a channeler in one ofyour wolf buildings. e.g.

in my address 13DBD4, you'll see: 35 00 00 00 2D 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F 2D 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 80 3F 00 00 00 00

35 is a sledger

2d is a berserker

80 3F 2D is the amount of training time (if i'm not mistaken)

anyway...

let's go to the next one: the 8 FF's

if you want you could train a druidess to be chaneller by substituting FF to 2F.

then using 00's to replace the next FF FF FF.

then add the channeler code by replacing the next FF by this number: 22

replace the next FF FF FF with 00's again.

then replace the 00 next to 3F with 1E.

it should look like this:

2F 00 00 00 22 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F 1E 00 00 00 00

about the samurai and ronin with shale armor, you can't do it with hex editor though, if i'm not mistaken. you need some serious programming skills with that one.

dragonnik1, hey man. thanks. i tried what you advised me but i got lost so... ^_^

you just have to include a channeler in one ofyour wolf buildings. e.g.

in my address 13DBD4, you'll see: 35 00 00 00 2D 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F 2D 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 80 3F 00 00 00 00

35 is a sledger

2d is a berserker

80 3F 2D is the amount of training time (if i'm not mistaken)

anyway...

let's go to the next one: the 8 FF's

if you want you could train a druidess to be chaneller by substituting FF to 2F.

then using 00's to replace the next FF FF FF.

then add the channeler code by replacing the next FF by this number: 22

replace the next FF FF FF with 00's again.

then replace the 00 next to 3F with 1E.

it should look like this:

2F 00 00 00 22 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F 1E 00 00 00 00

about the samurai and ronin with shale armor, you can't do it with hex editor though, if i'm not mistaken. you need some serious programming skills with that one.

dragonnik1, hey man. thanks. i tried what you advised me but i got lost so... ^_^

ya thnks....good reply man...yeah for BG stuff, i havent actually tried..let see..i will try this weeknds..:D..hope it get solved...m abt to wrk for fusion clans also...:D...so let see...

Frankly speakin marcelo has done really good job...did u try his modded dragon campaign..!!..it is fun..Hey one more thing....did u try tht Archer thing..:D....actually indirect fire give range to ne range units so its awsome..:D..yeab it is bit ovrpowering...but its fun.. B)

Hey iw ould advice using dragon Geisha instead of channler..she is better n suits wolf clan..:P

Hey y do u want academy in wolf..if u jst want gaurdians n battle maiden...thn jst chng the train thing in wolf twn square...Neway u can also chg the model of ur twn square...so u can make the buildin look like Royal academy..:D..Now Upgrade BG's..u can also chng tht too...:D...

In short wat u will do is customize the "wolf ball court"/or (ne other building..which u think is trivial)..to Royal academy..:D...

got question, anyone know how i can increase the max number of ninjas or monks? Or how i can change Tao's ability to recruite more than 2 monks? would be nice of you if you can answer my question guys

got question, anyone know how i can increase the max number of ninjas or monks? Or how i can change Tao's ability to recruite more than 2 monks? would be nice of you if you can answer my question guys

Hi..Evn i tried the same..but didn't succed...:(...

Neway i hav made trainer for the same..:D...

My keep can produce unlimited ninjas/monks, necro has unlimited sp-warriors, Wildeye unlimited wolfs... :lol:

yeah but it wont wrk on mulitpalyer(online)...n also i guess ther is som inernal chk in the game while loadin...since when i sav it ..n thn reload it...it throws some exception...n crashes....

ne way i will try to find it again in Dat files...

actually i was even thinkin if the frm wolfs den...packmaster can get more wolfs..or each unit can get more wolfs...

so can u tell me how i can produde monks/ninjas in keeps without limitation? And do you also know how to make the peasents come out faster of the peasent hut? And maybe you can tell me how i can example let ronins (serpent) learn yin blade in shrine (dragon)..

I have a mod which is a mix of both clans the serpent and the dragon, but its based on dragon clan sooooo...

sorry if im a little late getting to this thread, but i make a pretty small Mod Request, and yes i tried doing this myself, its too confusing for me, and i read the tutorial but that didnt help my general "how to" knowledge of modding BR at all, so instead of going through a very tough process of learning, i simply want to request a small mod (for anyone that can create such a thing) with the following 2 changes from the normal game:

1. giving the Hordeling Unit to be producable by the Lotus, i care not which Unit it replaces as long as it doesnt affect the ability to create Warlocks, but if it HAS to interfere with that, make said Hordeling unit proportionally strong, but only for Lotus

2. allowing the Wolf Pack Master to use Hordelings instead of Wolves and also be able to call them from the den as in a previous version of Kev's Mod i beleive i saw stated in a post in a different topic here

and IF its too much trouble to do these 2 things, i wouldnt object to anyone able to point me to the older version of Kev's Mod that allowed the Packmaster to use Hordelings instead of Wolves

the stamina values are set they never change for any units\heroes only the running cost is changed but if you want them here

its set like that for everyone

64 00 00 00 00 00 20 40

64 is intial stamina

20 is max stamina

40 is recovery rate

sorry if im a little late getting to this thread, but i make a pretty small Mod Request, and yes i tried doing this myself, its too confusing for me, and i read the tutorial but that didnt help my general "how to" knowledge of modding BR at all, so instead of going through a very tough process of learning, i simply want to request a small mod (for anyone that can create such a thing) with the following 2 changes from the normal game:

1. giving the Hordeling Unit to be producable by the Lotus, i care not which Unit it replaces as long as it doesnt affect the ability to create Warlocks, but if it HAS to interfere with that, make said Hordeling unit proportionally strong, but only for Lotus

2. allowing the Wolf Pack Master to use Hordelings instead of Wolves and also be able to call them from the den as in a previous version of Kev's Mod i beleive i saw stated in a post in a different topic here

and IF its too much trouble to do these 2 things, i wouldnt object to anyone able to point me to the older version of Kev's Mod that allowed the Packmaster to use Hordelings instead of Wolves

its possible to add hordelings to lotus withiout replacing anythink

if you want hordelings from den back go ask him in his new mod

OMG...Its amazing how far this topic has go. First sorry to all the people who PMed me, I was really busy with real life stuff, plus in that time no one seemed to be much interested in hex editing so I lost interest too. Hopefully now there are a bunch of new enthusiast and thats good (one of them seems to be GrimyShamoke, keep the good work).

Ok to the point regarding to the unit population, caps are in both: the battlerealms.dat (general stuff, may include some single player things but mostly deals with the multiplayer side of the game) and the scripts folders (dlls atached to the exe with scripts thats drive all the events in the campaigns)....sooooo first you need to know which you want to edit, multiplayer or single (bear in mind that for single player campaign you need to edit manually the values for EACH map, meaning a lot of time and patience required) on the other hand the cap for the multiplayer unit population are in 4 different hex addresses, I will post only for the dragon clan as with this you can easily discover where the others are. Note that this require some basic hex knowledge to understand:

dragoncap.png

EDIT: I am starting to get old I saw that I posted this information a while ago, don't worry I will put the exact addresses tomorrow I am really tired right now.

EDIT 2: I dont know if this was discused elsewhere on this topic (I am kinda lazy to check all post) but you can have different upgrades buttons in every build, not all though because some of them are hardcoded (firsts to come to my mind are the watchtowers and the wells) anyways one on the walls I couldnt break back then was to have different inter-changeables clans updates, you know It would be kick-ass if we know how to obtain say the Tempered Steel upgrade in a Serpent Build.

OMG...Its amazing how far this topic has go. First sorry to all the people who PMed me, I was really busy with real life stuff, plus in that time no one seemed to be much interested in hex editing so I lost interest too. Hopefully now there are a bunch of new enthusiast and thats good (one of them seems to be GrimyShamoke, keep the good work).

Ok to the point regarding to the unit population, caps are in both: the battlerealms.dat (general stuff, may include some single player things but mostly deals with the multiplayer side of the game) and the scripts folders (dlls atached to the exe with scripts thats drive all the events in the campaigns)....sooooo first you need to know which you want to edit, multiplayer or single (bear in mind that for single player campaign you need to edit manually the values for EACH map, meaning a lot of time and patience required) on the other hand the cap for the multiplayer unit population are in 4 different hex addresses, I will post only for the dragon clan as with this you can easily discover where the others are. Note that this require some basic hex knowledge to understand:

dragoncap.png

EDIT: I am starting to get old I saw that I posted this information a while ago, don't worry I will put the exact addresses tomorrow I am really tired right now.

EDIT 2: I dont know if this was discused elsewhere on this topic (I am kinda lazy to check all post) but you can have different upgrades buttons in every build, not all though because some of them are hardcoded (firsts to come to my mind are the watchtowers and the wells) anyways one on the walls I couldnt break back then was to have different inter-changeables clans updates, you know It would be kick-ass if we know how to obtain say the Tempered Steel upgrade in a Serpent Build.

its good your back here

heres the address for the population limits

Dragon Unit Caps: 1443C4

Serpent Unit Caps: 144700

Lotus Unit Caps: 1445EC

Wolf Unit Caps: 144928

i have a question is it possible to give those winter of the wolf town square upgrades to other buildings if so please explain

melee time. i want t know how to change the melee attacks. i really hope it's possible. like using the sledger's attack for the staff adept and where to change them exactly.

melee time. i want t know how to change the melee attacks. i really hope it's possible. like using the sledger's attack for the staff adept and where to change them exactly.

its exactly done like the missles

its exactly done like the missles

i suppose there's a specific hex code for each melee attacks right? so how and where may i see it specifically in an address? and where are the codes then?

i suppose there's a specific hex code for each melee attacks right? so how and where may i see it specifically in an address? and where are the codes then?

they with the missles one

example if you look into chemists

2F 00 00 00 30 00 00 00 30 00 00 00 2F

2F is the chemist melee and 30 is chemist missle

ill make a list tommorow

hey grimyshamoke and marcelo thank you all for helping us here, it seems that only you 2 have great knowledge in these things.. well i wanna thank you two guys a lot, without you i would never have such fun with BR.. well i hope you dont give up to help us all here.. well i want to change the yang cost of the dragon monument if i summon the dragon.. and i want to reduce it from 3 yang to 1 yang but i cant find that value everywhere.. it seems that it costs 3 yang to summon the dragon, so i searched at the dragon monument value in hex editor for the value "03" and found some. I changed them into 1 but it doesnt work... I am out of ideas and also with the limit of monks and ninjas.. How can i set the max number of monks and ninjas? Or how can i produce them unlimited.. i cant find any clue in the hex editor.. And one more question.. or i got something to tell you... well i tried to increase the attack power of kenji so i changed his melee weapon which normally has the value "43" i think.. into "55" and it worked his attack power has really increased but i dont understand it.. i thought the higher the value is, the stronger the attack will be but it's not true.. i tried to make him even more pwerful so i changed it in 95 or higher.. but his attack gets really weird... if he attacks he moves backward too! and his attack is really weak ! maybe you marcelo or grimyshamoke can explain this?

EDIT: If you set the value of melee weapon of kenji which is normally "43".. into "55" his attack will become powerful like grayback's or Arah's missle..

I saw editing of BG`s and stuff but noone is talking about adding or changing the team colors. Can the modders do such a thing and if yes, how?

Regards

dragoncap.png

Its really gr8 to hear from marcelo...:)

so we are bound to get som new inputs...:D..

And yeah currently grimmy is the guy who is leadin this topic...ther are other too...

dynahael..ivo.tortelli...keep up the good wrk guys..

recently i dont get time to do modding...but i realy njoy doing it...:)...(got som new opportunity in my life..:)..so busy in tht..)

draginnik you've said that your keeps can produce unlimited ninjas and monks right? can u tell me how you did it? i cant find the values in hex editor for it

i have a question is it possible to give those winter of the wolf town square upgrades to other buildings if so please explain

Sadly is not possible, those buildings specific functions are hardcoded in the exe, along with the Watch Tower climb function, The Keep Heroes Buttons and so on, thats why there is not possible to train a unit lets say in the Watch Tower. There are specific building properties in the exe, I came across them a while ago but I didnt saved those findings on a memo or something and I forgot where they are now.

i tried to make him even more pwerful so i changed it in 95 or higher.. but his attack gets really weird... if he attacks he moves backward too! and his attack is really weak ! maybe you marcelo or grimyshamoke can explain this?

You cant put 95 as a hex value thats why you are having weird errors, I didnt remember having troubles rising the damage for the units. If you want like a One-hit kill attack try putting a FE.

draginnik you've said that your keeps can produce unlimited ninjas and monks right? can u tell me how you did it? i cant find the values in hex editor for it

sorry man i didnt do it with hex editor..i made a trainer... :rolleyes: