Strongest Lv 3 Unit

Strongest LV 3 Unit?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. Strongest LV 3 Unit?

• Samurai
    • Ronin
    • Warlock
    • Berserker

Which one is the best/strongest? I've always thought Berserker's were the strongest but I tested out 10 V.S 10 against Samurai and they lost. I know that Warlocks are probobly the weakest against these 3 units piercing attacks.

Anyways I dont really know but it will have to be Ronin or Samurai, I wont post my answer yet.

Also sorry if this thread has already been made but I've been searching through the right sub-forums and havent found it.

• Upvote 2

Werewolf, fast, good resistances, piercing damage, fast recovery.

16526[/snapback]

Mate werewolf isnt an option, I've also tested werewolves against warlocks and they were destroyed.

All depends...

With or without help from other units?

Ronin's BB definately their best BG requires help from another unit to blood bond too and even more units to heal the bondee.

Samurai's Dragon Skin and Yang Blade are both powerful and don't require any other units assistance. Then their upgrades are slightly more solid then the Ronin's.

Samurai:

Spider Silk - Increased Regeneration

Tempered Steel - Increased Damage

Dragon's Fire - Increased Health

Ronin:

Lethal Drive: Increased Stamina

Reinforced Plating: Increased resistance to blunt & piercing damage.

I find their Innates equally useful, but if you're massing just the those units alone Samurai take the win again. Ronin's innate is better when you have a mixed army.

I think Ronin should've been included in the Poisoned Weapons upgrade.

The Samurai fully upgraded defeats any other lv 3 unit 1 vs 1

16504[/snapback]

u wrong sam can beat, ronin, warlocks but never berzerker!!!! i already test it.

Mate werewolf isnt an option, I've also tested werewolves against warlocks and they were destroyed.

16528[/snapback]

lol one warlock cant beat to one werewolf

Bersekers to me is the best of that 4 units

I tried it and werewolves lost. I'm also talking about the units alone, with no help from other units or the help of magic.

If l have to say l think:

Warlock will die.

And the fight will be vs Samurai and Ronin and Berseker, l think they all die on same time and its defence, On who what warrior they attack first.

u wrong sam can beat, ronin, warlocks but never berzerker!!!! i already test it.

Bersekers to me is the best of that 4 units

16533[/snapback]

Did you test it with full Yang?

lol dude sure in one game online is very easy get full yangs jk, and yes i test it one vs one in middle of freedom map Berserker owned , ronin, sam. warlock( this very very fast)

yo i voted for samz coz damm they sick and there after effect when they die....:P

worlocks cant beat any of them 1 on 1...

Berserker is the best and warlock is the worst!

so whats tha deal who is actually stronger...??

BERSERKERS vs SAMURAIZ??????

who will win....!!!!

Now im confused myself.. I've tested Berserk with armour against a Samurai and the Sam won. Its pritty clear that the warlock would lose to any one of them 3 tho since they're all piercing. Its kinda between the Sam and the Ronin.

10 samz would win against 10 armored berserkers because of their sepukku ability when they die.

If the Samurai has Tempered Steel and Dragons Fire upgrades the berserker is finished.

1 more thing: the Samurais can use their bows too,so the samurais will surely win.

I have to say something:

¿If you puta armor to berserker they win against warlocks?

Berserkers loses because warlocks do magic damage in melee combat, but if you put armor the things will change,

Warlocks wins against samurais and ronins and berserkers and they have the battle gear soul chill, ¿do you want more? Yes they have Good resistances to all, they only take 125% damage from cutting, only weak point, and 100% damage from blunt and piercing, 50% damage from explosive, 25% from magical and 25% from fire. Do you want more, transform into master warlock and they will have good resistances for all except from fire.

Warlock 125% damage from cutting and 100% damage from piercing,25 %damage from magical, 50 % damage from explosive.

Berserker 100% damage from magical, 25 % from explosive.

Ronin 175% damage from magical, 200% damage from explosive.

Samurai 175 damage from magical, 200% from explosive.

Werewolf 100% damage from magical, 100% damage from explosive.

Master Warlock: 25 damage from cutting,50 % damage from piercing, 100% damage from magical. (they have more health)

I think that warlocks have more heath than berserkers but i dont know.

Samurais do magical or explosive damage(i dont know), warlocks are resistant to each one.

Samurais,Ronins and berserkers do cutting damage

In all cases warlock always win except vs armored berserkers, but if 4 of them have soul chill they always win.

Other thing, you can make diseased ones that win against samurais berserkers and ronins, and if someone goes to die transform into warlock and you will securely win. Diseased have 25% damage from cutting, and they do magic damage, that is good except vs armored berserkers, but they still having 25% damage from cutting and can transform into warlock if the seppuku of the samurai goes to kill him. warlock have good resistance against sepukku.

There are more: warlocks and master warlocks is the unique lvl 3 shooter of the game, and lvl 3 units have more health than 2 and this more health than 1. Master warlock have more health that all. And he shooters are more useful, and they do good damage in melee.

More: lotus member they all do more damage than other clan members, but they have less health and walk slowy, except warlock, he do a lot of damage have more health, and walk faster.

Pack Master have more resistances and more health,if you put armor and wolves he is the best to defeat warlocks, he do blunt damage, warlocks take 100 % damage. they take 50% damage from explosive, magics, and cutting attacks without armor, with armor less, and only cost 1 yang to give him more health. The problem is they dont do great damage but they sure will win against warlocks. If they are helped with wolves will be easier.

http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/alecthunder/restab.htm

I have to say something:

¿If you puta armor to berserker they win against warlocks?

Berserkers loses because warlocks do magic damage in melee combat, but if you put armor the things will change,

Warlocks wins against samurais and ronins and berserkers and they have the battle gear soul chill, ¿do you want more? Soul Chill requires assistance from assistance from another unit. Yes they have Good resistances to all, they only take 125% damage from cutting, only weak point, and 100% damage from blunt and piercing, 50% damage from explosive, 25% from magical and 25% from fire. Do you want more, transform into master warlock and they will have good resistances for all except from fire. If they're masterwarlocks  then they're no longer 3rd Tier units, thats why we aren't counting werewolfs.

16665[/snapback]

if counting werewolf, berserk with the wolf BG will win. Well, warlock can beat sam and ronnin. Perhaps Berserker too. This is so becuawe of warlock's innate ability which drains stamina. a walking unit will lose to a range unit full of stamina. Does not matter how great resistance you got. walking is slower than running. what do you think why range units with good micro kill melee? This is the reason. If we just let them fight without running, then do not count warlock in cuz warlocks is a range unit and range units are weaker when engaged in melee.

Guest [LOT]Phate
10 samz would win against 10 armored berserkers because of their sepukku ability when they die.

If the Samurai has Tempered Steel and Dragons Fire upgrades the berserker is finished.

1 more thing: the Samurais can use their bows too,so the samurais will surely win.

16622[/snapback]

there sepukku do little damage on berzerkers... dont forget that berzerkers also have a damage upgrade and their shale armor adds to their resistance to cutting their bows shoot slow.. and even if they hit the berzerker it will do very little damage

i vote for WORLOCK BECAUSE if i got lke 24 sc whiches like 1 hit KO to all the units like what i did to yai i got 24 sc and it killed most of his zerks so yeah voted for worlock SC is cool better than BREATH DRAGOON lol preety much can kill anyone :P

samuraichamploo9800ux5.jpg

Guest [LOT]Phate

why did liquid have to invent such an overpowerd BG -_-

it was almost like the machine guns in the last samurai