Strongest Lv 3 Unit

Strongest LV 3 Unit?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. Strongest LV 3 Unit?

• Samurai
    • Ronin
    • Warlock
    • Berserker

Yea, but it's just one warlock vs one samurai, one ronin, and one berzerker.

One SC doesn't do that much damage to a samurai and a berzerker.

Yea, but it's just one warlock vs one samurai, one ronin, and one berzerker.

One SC doesn't do that much damage to a samurai and a berzerker.

16715[/snapback]

Well we have to ask Dovesink to narrow it down for us since he made the topic.

But Soul Chill definately can't be included 'cause another unit has to help with that.

Guest Aramid

Berserkers will win because they have a lot of strengths and blunt is their only weakness with minimal resistance. If berserkers uses shale armor they will be unstoppable....

hmmm artT just to correct your info berserkers have more health than worlocks and the other tier 3 units...

Guest Aramid

Berserkers are just exceptional.... Eventhough they have only increased natural healing innate they can fight with great amounts of damage and cant be killed by a single unit alone... except for some heroes and units that have excellent cutting resistance....

don you all get it? no stamina means u cannot run. warlock can just run and shoot. Berserker might still win though, but sam and ronnins, forget about them. they do not stand a chance.

I said all the reasons in my post before, The only who can kill warlock is a pack master, whit or whitout shield, he wins, whit or whitout wolves, im sure he win.

Try to imige iI¡ve said before, you have diseased ones with the battle gear to transform into warlocks, now, those diseased win against berserker, samurais, and ronin, inclusive when they have shale armor, now, that doesnt mind, against samurais: when the samurais die they i think do good damage against diseased, but they can transform into warlocks that are resistand to sepukko and theya re good against samurais too, if you cant transform and the diseases die, theyw ill do great damage to samurais with his toxics, only pack master is resistant to magic and explosive and do good damage to warlocks but dont diseased.

Warlock vs Samurai: warlock wins

Warlock vs Ronin: Warlocks wins

Warlock vs Berserker: Warlocks win, but i dont know why, that is what said the topic maker. I think is because magic resistance of berserker, berserker takes 100% magic damage.

Warlock vs Pack Master: Pack master wins, warlocks take 100% blunt damage, and pack master with shield is like attack a rock.

Diseased one vs Samurais win diseased one

Diseased one vs Ronins: win diseased one

Diseased one vs Berserker: win diseased one

Diseased one vs Pack master: I think that wins Pack master

And diseased can transform into warlock with middle life, or die doing more magic damage.

make unclean and give to 2 or 3 of them death sentry, the others give them to transform to warlock, now this group of guys also wins against ronins samurais, and completely own the berserkers,, because do blunt damage from near and shoot death sentry that does magic damage.

And warlock can shoot, QUICK and do a lot of damage with each shoot

And try to remeber your lost and win battles, im sure you won and losed a lot of games bye the fucking sc.

Berserker can transform into Warewolf. Its mean...

Berserker is the winner!!!

I've decided to vote for Samurai but I dunno, I'll be testing every one out to see the real results.

Sorry, can you see my post i forget to say something more, warlock steal resistance bar to all units who attacks him from near, lol How can I forget that!

he takes stam away from attacking melee units....

17213[/snapback]

I pick warlock..you know why??? it can destroy buildings really fast...ill send warlocks to baxters house to destroy his computer so he cant play br no more...hahahhaha

alvz, warlocks' innate ability drains stamina within a close range. Warlocks do not have to hit to drain. I am still not sure about this, but it seems that my units are sucked out of stamina whenever close to warlocks.

Berserker wins,because with Shale Armor they have +25% to all resistances and +50% to magic,so the warlock is meat,and with the damage upgrade from the den,and the health upgrade(this affects all wolf units),so he has +health + dmg + resistance,and the berserker has very good dmg and armor,that samurai isnt immortal you know

Guest [LOT]Phate

he can also have the transformation battle gear which pretty much doubles his health

actually berserkers can count as 2 units with the lyncanophy or whateva it is lol ( that is just a guess ) because u have ur berserker and then once its low life u click its BG and POOF u have another full lifed unit even stronga than the 1st...:P