Strongest Lv 3 Unit

Strongest LV 3 Unit?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. Strongest LV 3 Unit?

• Samurai
    • Ronin
    • Warlock
    • Berserker

nah berserkers with werewolf power and with full upgrade can defeat any top 3 units of this game.

1 because bersker can beat warlock and samurai easily. and against ronin it zerk will take down half of life and werewolf can finish it off.

is like this SAM first then ronin and the berseck and then warlock i tested it out with friends

all fights were 10 vs 10

Good one but you know what's not nonsense? The fact that a samurai with Dragon's Fire and Tempered Steel can defeat any third tear unit,even berserker with shale.

no, if you will make dragons breath then i will make necro and necro can hold 1 dragons breath and kills samurais easy so it isnt true what you say.

nah berserkers with werewolf power and with full upgrade can defeat any top 3 units of this game.

1 because bersker can beat warlock and samurai easily. and against ronin it zerk will take down half of life and werewolf can finish it off.

samurais are stronger than berserkers i have tryed it and samurais with yang blade are stronger then werewolfs :mellow: .

Berserkers are unbeatable!!!!

But a berserker without shale will lose against a ronin or a samurai.

ronins with yin balde can kick berkerser and samurais ass...... no contest.. .and without it it can take out a warlock..so in 1vs1 a ronin beats any tier 3....

I think than the berserker is the strongest since when he is low hp, you just have to turn him in Werewolf and he his full of hp. IF you dont do that, i think the samurai is the strongest.

Te Top 4 List:

1. Berseker

2. Samurai

3. Warlock

4. Ronin

I Love Samurai and Warlock...

lol it seems a lot of person think that berzerk and sam are the best and ronin the worst... as Diablo said ronin kick asses.

All depends...

Samurai:

Spider Silk - Increased Regeneration

Tempered Steel - Increased Damage

Dragon's Fire - Increased Health

Ronin:

Lethal Drive: Increased Stamina

Reinforced Plating: Increased resistance to blunt & piercing damage.

I find their Innates equally useful, but if you're massing just the those units alone Samurai take the win again. Ronin's innate is better when you have a mixed army.

I think Ronin should've been included in the Poisoned Weapons upgrade.

I agree only that i think u hav some things mixed. spider silk dosent affect samurai. go check it. it increases geisha resistance to piercing attack. what u mean to say would be meditation. just sayin ynow. i care...

Samurai is the strongest.

Samurai- Strong armour, perfect cutting weapon. Can kill almost all units in the game. Has the strongest cutting weapon among normal units except zen masters. I like it with Otomo's battle cry, fully upgraded with tempered steel and yang blade(kicks ass!). Not only that, I think without the warlocks soul chill, they're the best at killing enemy infantry. They are infantry grinding machines, they never lose. When you have five or more of these amazing warriors on your main assault team, they can give your enemies heck of a chill. Just what can you imagine encountering 5 or more samurais? It's troublesome, because while they're alive, they can match almost all units that you throw against them, and when they're dead? They take some of your units along with them which can be annoying. (yeah! I really am annoyed with samurais seppuku, cause they instantly kill my healers when they mix with my units in combat) Ah, and about the dragons skin. It's pretty useless if they encounter a bunch of warlocks. Their stamina runs out fast as they run and approaches the warlocks and the warlock's ability to sap stamina will make samurais run out of stamina. Though these events can happen in the game, samurais aren't the only units you got in the game, you have more units to cover for that weakness.

Te Top 4 List:

1. Berseker

2. Samurai

3. Warlock

4. Ronin

I Love Samurai and Warlock...

Let me tell u somethin warlock SUX the most XD.

i tried berserker vs ronin (1vs1) and the winner is berserker

so, in my opinion, the best is :

1. berserker (good damage,fast)

2. Samurai (have both melee & ranged attack)

3. Warlock (magic attack is good, but low health)

4. Ronin (bad and easily die)

if we use bg then its zerker then comes ronin with yin blades then sammy with yang blade but he ties agaist ronin because of sepuki thing then its warlock he's last because he long range unit

i tried berserker vs ronin (1vs1) and the winner is berserker

so, in my opinion, the best is :

1. berserker (good damage,fast)

2. Samurai (have both melee & ranged attack)

3. Warlock (magic attack is good, but low health)

4. Ronin (bad and easily die)

true even though who is against who

When battling lotus or any unit who uses magic, use berserker, they eat most of the units in the lotus. Only diseased ones have high defense against them, but does so little damage to the zerks. Or when not any unit not doing magic or explosive damage, Samurai will eat them, and if you are having a hard time, use Dragon's skin.

couple of death wail kill all dragon skinn and master warlocks kill all zerkers so need for them

couple of death wail kill all dragon skinn and master warlocks kill all zerkers so need for them

Master warlock dont kill zerks with shale :mellow: