JB.

JBHUD

So yeah.. I fucked up and deleted my progress from the last two months. I have holidays now so I will no life the shit out of this for the next few days and get back to where I were asap.

Will put out an christmas update over christmas.

• Upvote 2

Screw this, I think I made my point clear and don't think anyone will upload this to github, huds.tf or something similiar.

V2 Download

No real changelog since I'd probably miss half..

- Fixed a small gap in scoreboard

- Reduced kills and deathcount size in scoreboard to support up to 999 kills or deaths

- Made minmode scoreboard 4px wider to not cut off pings

- Corrected the ":" betwen scores in minmode position and moved it 1px to the right

- Moved stats in scoreboard 2px up so "g" and "p" aren't cut off anymore

- Added Mannpower Mode Powerup Icons

- Started redesigning Main menu

(WIP: It's not at a point where I wanted to upload a new version, but since some people might wanna try mannpower mode and it's quite confusing without knowing your powerup I uploaded all I got atm)

• Upvote 1

I need to try your hud again JB, I switched across to it right after I lost my configs etc and so it felt too different when trying to do rocket jumps etc so I went back to hudas escariote. Maybe I just need to play less bad haircut simulator. Your hud looks great though, any idea how many are using it?

thanks m8, I think four or five are using it.

Apparently I fucked something up and all the health related stuff was invisible. gj jb

Anyways, pretty sure I know how to fix it so I will upload a fix later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Should be fixed.

Just in case: there might be some bugs due to bumper cards, causing health disappearing again. If it happens to someone, let me know.

Whoops, forgot to upload it..

v2.1

Fixed health related stuff not showing.

Download

• Upvote 1

I doubt I will keep working on it this afternoon so here is 2014 final version.. pretty much all new stuff for menus

v2.014 omg so creativ

- Changed Menu Background

- Made a few borders in the main menu cleaner

- Redid Co-op lobby menu from scratch

- Fixed a bug that caused a crash when trying to open co-op menu occasionally

- Changed overall mainmenu button style

- Redid Backpack:

- Readded Pagebuttons

- Removed buttons that were made unusable by valve in EotL and smissmass update

- Moved filtering elements over item slots

- Made filtering elements smaller and changed style to new button style

- Redid store:

- Changed bg colors

- Repositioned most of the filtering elements

• Upvote 1

v2.2

-redesigned quickplay dialog

-changed itemselect dialog background and changed buttons and searchbar to fit general menu style

-redesigned ctf elements

• Upvote 1

Sweet. I'll grab this tonight.

Im liking the hud a lot so far.. just two things.. why is the loadout at the bottom left and the class selection in the center? and why remove the ability to play against bots?

Im liking the hud a lot so far.. just two things.. why is the loadout at the bottom left and the class selection in the center?

Thank you. Not exactly sure what you mean with this one.

and why remove the ability to play against bots?

It wasn't removed, I guess you mean the 'play against bots button' in the main menu? I didn't add it since you can easily create a private host with the 'create server buttonn' (+) and add bots from console.

Sorry dude, I was busy with school this week as I told you.

I will try to find time to check your game settings on the weekend. Sorry for delay.. :/

I have been using the HUD for a wile now and still love it. It's the new normal for me now.

• Upvote 1

Nothing better than hearing people like my work :)

Awful. Plain awful, that HUD.

I started enjoying TF2 again. What have you done, you bastard?

• Upvote 1

sorry i should of been more clear. the class selection is central and slightly to the right however the "loadout" button is all the way at the bottom left. it can be a little annoying if you want to edit loadouts in a hurry

sorry i should of been more clear. the class selection is central and slightly to the right however the "loadout" button is all the way at the bottom left. it can be a little annoying if you want to edit loadouts in a hurry

Ah, I see what you mean.

Originally, I positioned it in the lower left corner because I thought most people use 'm' for loadout changes and don't use that button very often anyway. I am currently working on a new concept for a few of the ingame menus including the class selection. I'll keep in mind to move it somewhere easier to reach, thank you.

If anyone cares..

Trying out some new directions in team and class menu. Really early trying around with these vtfs, but I guess you can see somewhat where it's going.. opinions anyone?

FoGHgIX.jpg

LBWqkt4.jpg

yeh i rebind my keys so its differnt for me.. i suppose i just thought it would be easier to have it close to them.. if you are changing class then the loadout button would be right there next to it if you used a mouse

yeh i rebind my keys so its differnt for me.. i suppose i just thought it would be easier to have it close to them.. if you are changing class then the loadout button would be right there next to it if you used a mouse

Decided on my concept, new class select menu is done.

Loadout button fine that way?

TW5CcUy.jpg

• Upvote 1

I like it.

Random other thing, is it possible that your overlays fuck up other standard overlays a bit? Like "join random team yes/no" -> doesn't work anymore, have to use the buttons you placed?