Sign in to follow this  
Zgabuterimon

What Is Your Second Best Game?

Ocarina of Time is an easy game, I have beaten it multiple times. It's a fun game. Majora's Mask was harder and I only beat it once because it takes a long time and it's difficult. Some of the things you have to figure out are unreal.

What about Mario Kart and Conker's Bad Fur Day. Those were some cool games too.

Yup, can't forget Jet Force Gemini and Bomberman 64 either. I hope Wii takes multiplayer gaming as far as the N64 did.

Ocarina of Time is an easy game, I have beaten it multiple times. It's a fun game. Majora's Mask was harder and I only beat it once because it takes a long time and it's difficult. Some of the things you have to figure out are unreal.

What about Mario Kart and Conker's Bad Fur Day. Those were some cool games too.

20010[/snapback]

did u get all the spiders u need to collect in ocarina of times cuz kasedo havent gotten them all. Major Mask he said is easy :blink:

ohh thats the only thing kasedo needs is get all the spider they are very tricky <_<

That game has so many secrets <_<

dam lol i have 97 spider i missing 3 more and 2 pieces of heart i do this before i got book but i still with or without book i can't pass it :( and majoras mask is way too esay cause the bunny hat it makes link's terrible walk to an fun racing skill :) i can't wait to get the new zelda twilights or sumthing like that that's the only game i play since zelga was release during the 97 and i still play it until 2006 i never get bored

Your right, It should be there. Didn't notice that.

*slaps head*

*Topics moved*

Hey, guys, im thinking of playing CS again... Can you guys tell me where to DL it? And any new versions that may have come up? (im sure 1nsanes got something to say... heh.)

i like shooting game such as halo , call of duty, and rainbow six

My second best game....hmm i would have to say my second best game is Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 2 a.k.a. Rogue Leader...my best game is Tantra...

My second best game is Prototype, this game is really awesome!!!