Sign in to follow this  
Aramid

Berserker Or Werewolf?

Wolf's Best units  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better in an overall battle against the other clans?

• Berserker
    • Werewolf
    • There are other wolf units better than them.

Werewolf is a powerful 4th tier unit as opposed to the master warlocks of the lotus. They are fast and gain more wolfs on their way. They have excellent armor for piercing, blunt and cutting but very weak against the raider's fire damage. The berserker, 3rd tier unit of the wolf clan with a powerful cutting damage and good resistance against the other damages with few flaws from magic is well well protected by the Shalery's shale armor.

They do great and proven great units for a sharp victory against the other clans but for you who do better?

Is it the WEEWOLF? or BERSERKER?

Your choice...

----------------------------------------------------------------

I selected Berserker because this unit takes less damage on explosives which is great in fighting samurais. They take almost none damage from the harakiri effect and with the aid of the shale armor they can live longer against the unclean one's range damage and warlocks melee damage.

The werewolf is a fair unit but is not that great against Dragon, serpent and lotus.

I voted for Berserker. He can carry armor and the Werewolf not so he is more saved from enemy attacks.

I voted for Berserker. He can carry armor and the Werewolf not so he is more saved from enemy attacks.

yup cause berserker with metalizer so powerfull and get more less damage from all attack especially magic:P

The Shale armor is the master battle gear for Wolf. It increases the resistances of the bearer to any types of damage mostly magical damage.

Did you know?

1). Samurai's harakiri effect, the damaging explosion for nearby enemy units has both magical and explosive damages.

2). Utara's song of sorrow is actually the same as the samurai's harakiri effect.

3). Berserkers literally is the strongest non hero unit in Battle Realms.

4). Dryads are the weakest combatant unit in Battle Realms.

5). The Lotus horses have more health than the dragon and serpent horses.

1). Samurai's harakiri effect, the damaging explosion for nearby enemy units has both magical and explosive damages.

2). Utara's song of sorrow is actually the same as the samurai's harakiri effect.

BEN! is that right?

heh good

Werewolf is better , because he good againist serpent, dragon and maybe vs lotus(if no dc, kill peasant and others )

In my opinion wirewolf is better cuz it attacks with pierce damage which in my opinion is devastating combined with it's attack speed and with ballista's totem, grayback's howl and their upgrade make their dmg owns :D but this is another theme.

Berserker with armor is actually tougher and does more dmg, but it is cutting dmg which sometimes is good and sometimes dreadfully useless.

Tell me if I am wrong, but there is no nonehero unit that is protected against pierce attack.

One more the wirewolf have critical attack :P

you all sound like me when I was first starting to play br. But now I would congratulate you on your way to becoming like me now. Now i think the question should not concern with the "better" word, but it should concerns with which one is more useful in battle. b4 i answer, i'd like to give this info based on my nooby experiences: br is a strategy game which does not contain any ultimately powerful unit or hero; Berserkers v Dragon Clan means death to berserkers because Dragon has good units such as Archers and Kabukie and not to mention mounted geisha. I never intend to train sams to fight against berserkers cuz sam's death will kill other sams. Kabukie kills berserkers better. Berserkers v Serpent also sucks because ronnins alone can handle berserkers. If Serpent uses cannons berserkers would be dead. Berserkers v Lotus also sucks because Diseased or staff will kill them. I hope you understand that what is said above is based on my perception and assumption that my opponent is as a very good player with great knowlodge of br. Now, no need for me to comment on Werewolf since each unit is not the strongest. In my opinion, werewolf is much useful in a controlled game with good tactics and speed.

well, i guess i am the first one to vote that there are other units that better than berserkers and werewolf. Ballistamen is much useful in attacking and defending. remember that range army is more powerful than mellee army alone.

but still if you are wolf vs wolf and you oppoment making zerks with armor wearwolf could own zerks easy and weareolfs are still faster and got beter handeling then zerks

Anyway Berserkers even with shale armor are no match for the werewolf with wolf bite. If I will be fighting against a wolf clan I will be using werewolf to beat them but berserkers in lotus, dragon and maybe serpent.

I had played in my first internet match wolf versus wolf against a player and he only build berserkers. My army was mixed and so I beated him. Before the battle ended he had left the match (he fears when I´m on the battlefield B) ). So berserkers and werewolf can be killed by mixed armys but anyway I never change my berserkers to werewolfes because werewolfes don´t can get a shale armor and so they are not so save like the berserkers. And then the berserkers have more resistant against magic with theyr shale armor too.

Why not use both beserkers and werewolfs. Bless the bezerkers, and when they;re about the die in battle, make him transform into werewolf. When they transform, they have full health. So basically its like having two lives, or two armies. Sheesh.

Why not use both beserkers and werewolfs. Bless the bezerkers, and when they;re about the die in battle, make him transform into werewolf. When they transform, they have full health. So basically its like having two lives, or two armies. Sheesh.

Werewolfs are better especially against serpent because with the wolfbites, they are able to hit and run very quickly.

However, it's true that against dragon, they are useless cause of whirls. An army of 5 whirls may beat an army of 8 werewolfs easy.

So, you have to use werewolfs if you play with strategy, but if you don't, you can use mass bersekers with shale armor, but it's a harder way if you are attacking (means that ennemis have towers).

Werewolf is a failure unit against serpent most of the time because a serpent player will quickly use raiders to beat werewolves easily. Berserkers are best to counter serpent but if the serpent uses swordsmen with mugging battle gear then equip some with shale armor and those without shale armor must be in front of the group and add druidesses for those pesky fan geishas and swordmen as well.