220 members have voted

1. 1. Strongest LV 3 Unit?

• Samurai
    • Ronin
    • Warlock
    • Berserker

Berserkers FTW, lol

i voted for berserker cus there no weakness and can pwn if it has shale armor

Think again Blunt dmg pwns berserkers..... Enforcer beats berserker with armor 1v1

I would say all of them are good but I would say either warlock or berserker are the strongest. ^_^

As for a samurai and ronin there about equal if they fought together.

No they are not equal. ronin is pure mele unit, samurai has a bow so for the sake of balance he has reduced mele abilities compare to ronin, but again samurai has upgrades for life damage and regen, ronin only for P and B resistance and stamina, so samurai> ronin but unupgraded ronin defeats samurai I have tested it, however the sepukku takes him to the grave too :D

I'll try Guardian vs Berserker and see who wins :P

Blood Bond is still unfair if you use it right, maybe you don't know how to use it lol

HAHAHHA okey ,buddy, enlighten me How should I use it ? AHAHHAHA

I would be really glad to hear the "UNFAIR" side of the +25% bonus dmg to your own troops haha. One more thing I forgot to discuss: The bonds brakes when the stamina of the ronin is down, which is relatively easy if your opponent is also serpent or lotus. So again the downsides: 1 +25% bonus dmg to your bondie, 2 bond brakes if stamina is down. 3 Dispersing damage on your whole army is not always a good tactic, maybe with dark pact they will be strong, but in Battle Realms no unit is too strong remember this :). The good sides are just more resilent ronin, besides who cares for a ronin to be resilent their purpose is to fall in battle anyway cuz of the cursed sword ability. Ronin is not exactly a damage dealer unit so I dont fuking need them alive and even less more resilent lol. In general I can say that the downsides just crush the good sides. How can that BG be unfair lol simply think again you will find the right answer.

HAHAHHA okey ,buddy, enlighten me How should I use it ? AHAHHAHA

I would be really glad to hear the "UNFAIR" side of the +25% bonus dmg to your own troops haha. One more thing I forgot to discuss: The bonds brakes when the stamina of the ronin is down, which is relatively easy if your opponent is also serpent or lotus. So again the downsides: 1 +25% bonus dmg to your bondie, 2 bond brakes if stamina is down. 3 Dispersing damage on your whole army is not always a good tactic, maybe with dark pact they will be strong, but in Battle Realms no unit is too strong remember this smile.gif. The good sides are just more resilent ronin, besides who cares for a ronin to be resilent their purpose is to fall in battle anyway cuz of the cursed sword ability. Ronin is not exactly a damage dealer unit so I dont fuking need them alive and even less more resilent lol. In general I can say that the downsides just crush the good sides. How can that BG be unfair lol simply think again you will find the right answer.

Whatever..

Hmmm, I'll put each one in order from best to worst..

Berserker -Werewolf BG, Shale Armor (Raises resistance to all damage by 25% but decreases Magic resistance by 50%), Heals fast....

Ronin - Blood Bond (The Unfair BG), Yin Blade (Changes your Weapon's damage from Cutting to Magic Which gives you advantage against a Berserker with Shale Armor and can kill Samurais in a heartbeat.The damage also increase for every Yin you have.) Cursed Blades

Samurai - Dragon Skin (Not that good), Yang Blade (Same as Yin Blade, but does not change your Damage to Magic, it stays Cutting.) Has a missile attack, Seppuku (My Favorite!!)

Warlock - Soul Chill ( Very powerful, but not good against Ronin or a Samurai) Dark Arson ( Never used it) Life Siphon (Good BG But I prefer Soul Chill)

Berserker are the strongest. But i like Samurais and Ronins more!!! :)

Warlocks with SC owns. Soul chill not good against Ronins & Samurais you say? aren't you forgetting that warlocks attacks are explosive & magic which by the way gives 400% & 200% damage to them respectively?

warlocks w/ SC, DC, Haste, Yvaine's freeze and unclean one's slowing mud is UNSTOPPABLE. dont even think about using MUG or vetkins haha! peace :P

Which one is the best/strongest? I've always thought Berserker's were the strongest but I tested out 10 V.S 10 against Samurai and they lost. I know that Warlocks are probobly the weakest against these 3 units piercing attacks.

Anyways I dont really know but it will have to be Ronin or Samurai, I wont post my answer yet.

Also sorry if this thread has already been made but I've been searching through the right sub-forums and havent found it.

An old forum but interesting nevertheless...

One on one and with no upgrades or anything, the Beserker is the strongest. My friend and me tried it once. Not including the werewolf and m-warlock they would be in the ff order: Beserker, samurai, ronin, warlock.

However, when tested in number.. the samurai seems to be the strongest... Why not the beserker?... I think its mainly because the beserkers in the back are sometimes not fighting, sometimes theyre just staring. For the samurais. all of them will fight even at a distance using their arrows. Or maybe because they are designed to be more aggressive.

But with BGs, i go for the Warlock with its soul chill....

Samurai.

He's not only good while alive, his death also affect his killer(s).

Both his upgrade, Dragon Skin and Yang Blade basically great for defense and attack respectively.

In terms of "strength", I think the Berserker deserves the title. But considering the overall factor - the unit's functionality, defense, and Dragon Skin BG - I believe the Samurai is a more formidable warrior.

• Upvote 1

i know a unit that kills all these 3rd tier units with no bgs: sledger with shale armor

hahaha from those 3 only the warlock could loose to a sledger with shale... Ronin with reinforced plate and blood bond can kill about 4 sledgers attacking at the same time hah

• Upvote 1

Which one is the best/strongest? I've always thought Berserker's were the strongest but I tested out 10 V.S 10 against Samurai and they lost. I know that Warlocks are probobly the weakest against these 3 units piercing attacks.

Anyways I dont really know but it will have to be Ronin or Samurai, I wont post my answer yet.

Also sorry if this thread has already been made but I've been searching through the right sub-forums and havent found it.

ronin, samurai and berserkers give CUTTING DAMAGE.

hahaha from those 3 only the warlock could loose to a sledger with shale... Ronin with reinforced plate and blood bond can kill about 4 sledgers attacking at the same time hah

I said with NO BGS dude... epic fail

In terms of "strength", I think the Berserker deserves the title. But considering the overall factor - the unit's functionality, defense, and Dragon Skin BG - I believe the Samurai is a more formidable warrior.

i think berserkers are more formidable, because they DON'T DIE from stupid explosives and magic...

lol i once owned my friend, who had been using ronin only with yin blades with MUSKETEERS ON HORSES XD.

• Downvote 1

I said with NO BGS dude... epic fail

lol the epic fail belongs to you dude.... if you really believe that a sledger can defeat ronin or samurai... even with shale he has no chance and even zerks despite their weakness to blunt I think zerk > sledger also

With or Without BG`s i think Berserker will own all lv3 units. But.. i dunno meybe without BG`s ronin will own all.(AND without any upgrades)

I personally dont think Ronin is strong enough, personally, berseker is very powerful compare to warlocks nad samurais BUT, remember Ronins are the same thing as swordsman and i think what is the most powerful unit lv3. i have to chose berserker.

im for the warlock cuz i`ve tested it. no unit can kill the warlocks (tier 3 units) i`ve attacked them with berserckers samurai`s and ronin but non of them could beat the warlock (and im talkcing about 30-40 units at one time) even the ronin were on horses Oo.yeah the berserkers last longer in the battle but its not only the type of damage the unit is using its also the amoung of damage the unit deals like the samurai`s and blade acolyte, they both do cutting but the samurai do more dmg then the blade acolyte.SO even the berserckers have they shale armor the warlock`s do good dmg.But i think this topic is useles cuz this is a RTS game afterall and a good strategy is when you make a good mix of units.Some units are good against some but bad against other, like the warlock sux against bandits(and bandits are T2 units u know)

I vote for Berserkers, they are hard and very tough to kill especially in armor.

I voted for warlocks. Is hit and run enabled? With Issyl's Boon, warlock can easily kill any of the 3 using the drain stamina, hit, run, hit, run ... method. If it's just standing there looking stupid and mauling each other to death then I really don't know. But I have tried the drain then hit and run many times and it works (unless it's a Berserker with lycanthropy).

If you want usefulness, then I rank the berserkers last and the rest together. A warlock with Sehk's Soul Chill can be quite deadly, they destroy buildings quickly as well. Samurais' seppukus and Ronin's deaths are great as well. The explosion can really turn the table around and the Ronin's slow complements Musketeers' attacks really well. Berserkers on the other hand, are just normal fighters (albeit excellent ones).

Berserkers got a pretty high durability and not to mention Wolf Clan self regen to full health, but then again I always favor the Samurais over the rest.