3D3G3X

Who's Stronger

Vote Now  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who do u think is stronger when they face 1 on 1

• Otomo
    • Shinja

OTOMO Wins as already stated

I like him bcs of his innate which is very helpful :lol: but i also dispise him bcs of his poorer armor than shinja <_<

otomo wins over shinja 1 vs 1. proof here in the second fight:

but i like the aggressive looks of shinja. :D , the one i like in otomo is his big sword and his armor.

That video helps us... So it is a proof that Otomo is Stronger than Shinja!

So, Otomo is stronger than Shinja?WHT!?I can't believe my own eyes~!

Otomo will win becuz of hes battle cry without hes battle cry nothign could makes him double powerful as shinja.

Otomo may have won but i voted Shinja, he's too badass to NOT be voted XD

but seriously: 2 blades, aggresive attitude, not being so "holy" about kenji's decisions in serpent story (lol), and uh....longer hair? ^_^

Otomo may win but he still acts like a little girl and Shinja is still way more bad ass.

Exactly :P

Shinja has x2 swords (poison tipped I think ?) - way cooler than Otomos clumsy slow sword.

And generally Otomo seems to die easier vs other units.

Does Otomos BG actually have any effect ? Maybe it does but is it really noticable ?

You can guess who I picked. :D

Both are good, both are effective with an army, Otomo can strenghen his army with stamina recovery and use Battle Cry..

While Shinja can weaken the oppenent and tank, while his army kicks the other army's candy asses.. Otomo has more powerful attack and Shinja more powerful armor.. Both have advantages and disadvantages.. So using Shinja in the frontline is good, while it's suiciding for Otomo.. But at all i prefer Otomo, becuz he knows that he isnt the leader who people need. He just needs a stronger leader like Kenji, then he can be a very important ally.. Hmm Shinja... He just thinks of himself and tries to rule the world, but he isnt the perfect leader too. Thats the point why i prefer Otomo, he is much more wiser than Shinja.

The Otomo VS Kenji is played on one of my maps :D hehe

Yeah so otomo is stronger then shinja but why shinja is more durable then otomo when in battle with units?

otomo and shinja are weak in explosive cuz i use Teppo and when my mouse arrow point to shinja its color is gold so shinja is weak in explosive thing .. and when shinja and otomo fight its obviously otomo wins bcuz of hes battle cry and can regen stamina u can see that in youtube.

otomo will win i watched it on youtube :P

• Upvote 1

I vote for Otomo because Otomo is stronger than shinja..

much stronger w/o BGs..Shinja can't half the HP of Otomo..

try it in kenji's journey in mission 2..

let them fight each other..

and you will see that Shinja is no match for Otomo..

but i like the looks of Shinja his more badass than Otomo..

• Upvote 1

Otomo is stronger.......... but hes a shit. I like Shinjas image_ bad boy image and a womanizer, think..

otomo and shinja are weak in explosive cuz i use Teppo and when my mouse arrow point to shinja its color is gold so shinja is weak in explosive thing .. and when shinja and otomo fight its obviously otomo wins bcuz of hes battle cry and can regen stamina u can see that in youtube.

If a gold arrow shows its his weak nes?? ^^ Tnx that'z my firzt tym to know that!

is this mean im a noob??..

Otomo is stronger.......... but hes a shit. I like Shinjas image_ bad boy image and a womanizer, think..

the womanizer is vetkin i think

Yeah Vetkin is indeed a womanizer. But didnt you know that it was Shinja who was the master womanizer? Long ago, Vetkin was a decent fellow. But when he always go with Shinja in the Fan Geisha house... Vetkin became addicted with those hot geishas. So then hes reputation. By the way, Shinja stopped his womanizing because Utara becomes possesive when she married Shinja. And hell, Shinja is afraid of Utara. Who would not be afraid of Utara's stingy magic???

cause dragon clan got realllllllly desperate...heck they included kazaan :P

Dragon clan did no get desprate you noob. Otomo could beat shinja, but it would be a real close fight.

You are a dumb shit